Your FAQ state:

Additional boss push clarification

• If a boss pushes you off of its node as part of movement or an attack, you will be pushed onto an adjacent node in the same arc.

But the FAQ "DS-Core-FAQ-2017-04-11.pdf" that are available on the page http://steamforged.com/dark-souls/ state:

Q When you are pushed off a boss’s node, you can only be pushed onto a node in the same arc. If a boss’s attack has a push, do you need to stay in the same arc? No. Any time a character is pushed by an attack, it simply needs to be moved farther from the attacking model (p. 21)

For me that sounds contrary...

edit: just found the answer myself. You have to remain in same arc when being pushed from the Boss's node. You can choose the node (adjacent) when you are pushed from another node.

Second, as I'm no native english, is there a difference between "adjacent node" and "adjacent node farther from the attacker"? I think both expressions are the same? Or is "farther from the attacker" referring to any direction (I don't think so).

On 8/5/2017 at 10:52 AM, Thinkpositiv said:

Second, as I'm no native english, is there a difference between "adjacent node" and "adjacent node farther from the attacker"? I think both expressions are the same? Or is "farther from the attacker" referring to any direction (I don't think so).

The distinction here really only matters when you're being attacked by a boss that's 1 or more nodes away.

If you're being pushed by a boss because of movement any adjacent node is, by default, farther away.

However, if you're 1 node away and the boss attacks you with an attack that pushes, you cannot choose to move onto the boss' node. You must move farther away from the boss. (Or at least, not move closer in the case that you cannot move farther away.)

Hi, about dual wielding weapons or spells or shields, when you make a second attack with your off hand weapon, do you have to aim at the same target or can you aim at a different one if the first target dies? In my last game i got soul arrow and poison mist and was wondering if i can poison a target then shoot another one that's 2 node away...

If you're holding two weapons each attack is treated as a completely separate attack, so you don't combine dice or anything like that. That means you can attack two separate targets, provided they are both in range.

Bear in mind you can't move to a new node between these two attacks unless a game ability allows for it, like the Berserk charge or a weapon with a Shift move.

Thank you for the answer, the rules say that you indeed make two separate attack but i felt it was kinda cheap to be able to kill every enemies in one turn, lol.

On 9/2/2017 at 5:35 AM, DryTEK said:

So we are playing it wrong all the time? You don't have to spend souls to buy equipment or level up ? WTf.. now the game will be extra easy

I'm not sure who or what you're referring to here, but you do indeed have to spend souls to level up or purchase items from the Treasure deck. 

Hi,

do you refer to this sentence?

• When suffering damage from a poison token at the end of the model's activation, it will also trigger a bleed token on that model!

Nowhere is said that a poison token will be replaced by a bleed token. The above sentence (from the first page of this topic) should be clear, isn't it?
If there is already a bleed token, then applying the poison damage will trigger the bleed to happen.

If still unclear, please post the sentence/paragraph you refer to!

Bests, Björn

I had a situation yesterday where the character was up against the wall and the boss moved to the character from the center of the room and the boss had a push on his movement. So now the boss is facing the wall and the character can't get pushed into the same arc, as the boss is against the wall, and the bosses weak arc is on his left side and his atk arc is on the right side. Is it ok to just choose to get pushed to the weak arc? Or does the player have to choose the attack arc since the player should have been pushed to a node in the same arc? 

It felt cheap to just get pushed to the weak arc, but the way i'm reading the rules in this thread it looks like it's ok since the player can choose to move to whichever adjacent node against the wall they chose. 

15 hours ago, squirtis said:

I had a situation yesterday where the character was up against the wall and the boss moved to the character from the center of the room and the boss had a push on his movement. So now the boss is facing the wall and the character can't get pushed into the same arc, as the boss is against the wall, and the bosses weak arc is on his left side and his atk arc is on the right side. Is it ok to just choose to get pushed to the weak arc? Or does the player have to choose the attack arc since the player should have been pushed to a node in the same arc? 

It felt cheap to just get pushed to the weak arc, but the way i'm reading the rules in this thread it looks like it's ok since the player can choose to move to whichever adjacent node against the wall they chose. 

You were correct. The player gets to choose which arc they are pushed to. They just have to choose a node that is still adjacent to the wall.

If they were in a corner when this happened they could choose a node adjacent to either wall.

Thank you @Ashraam for covering all the questions that arised in the meantime. I'm still reading and recognizing these questions, even though I don't comment, but you are quick with giving proper response anyway... :) If I didn't miss anything, there was nothing "worth" adding to the FAQ yet, right?

1 hour ago, Vegink said:

Can anyone answer my question?

To me, it looks like they did answer it. A poison token doesn't cause a bleed token to appear, BUT if the enemy has a poison and bleed token at the same time, the poison token will trigger the bleed effect. So the damage from the poison will cause the bleed to trigger as bleed is triggered when receiving damage. 

Hi on page 27 under Boss arcs in the second paragraph it states that Bosses always directly face an adjacent node. So in relation to walls can someone clarify for me please?

23 hours ago, Nilmur said:

Hi on page 27 under Boss arcs in the second paragraph it states that Bosses always directly face an adjacent node. So in relation to walls can someone clarify for me please?

Just imagine the node layout would be visible beyond the wall and go from there.

(No matter where the boss is, the center of each arc should face a (visible/imaginary) adjacent node. There will always(!) be at least one visible node available as a point of reference... This means also, whenever a boss is turning, it will do so in 45° steps basically, anything in between would result in the center of NONE of the arcs facing an adjacent node.)

Does that make sense? :)

16 hours ago, Replect said:

Just imagine the node layout would be visible beyond the wall and go from there.

(No matter where the boss is, the center of each arc should face a (visible/imaginary) adjacent node. There will always(!) be at least one visible node available as a point of reference... This means also, whenever a boss is turning, it will do so in 45° steps basically, anything in between would result in the center of NONE of the arcs facing an adjacent node.)

Does that make sense? :)

Thanks, wish it was explained better in the book