masterkdog

Where's the fluff at yo?

Again the question that we are all wanting answered but not asking. Is there an ETA on the S3 fluff? Also will it include the player bios this time around? Sorry Steamforged this is just one of the problems of producing a great product with a great business model and having Sherwin write great fluff. People want it all and they want it now!!:P

There's no guarantee the season 3 fluff will go online.  It's a good read but you aren't missing any crucial plot developments.  The season two fluff was about several games of guild ball involving the then new team, the Hunters.  The season three fluff is about several games of guild ball involving the new team, the farmers.  Everything else is just details.

What's I'm eager for is for the cards for the First Light and Farmers to go online so they can be used playing pauper.  Or at least get confirmation on whom if anyone Grace and Benny can play for since the rules for Union inclusion are surprisingly absent from the season 3 rule book.

4 hours ago, Refused8778 said:

You mean the stuff thats in the s3 rulebook that dropped a week and a half ago?

Unless you mean when is that going to be free online?

I live in NZ dude. Takes like a month for world news to get here let alone a book. 

3 hours ago, MechMage said:

There's no guarantee the season 3 fluff will go online.  It's a good read but you aren't missing any crucial plot developments.  The season two fluff was about several games of guild ball involving the then new team, the Hunters.  The season three fluff is about several games of guild ball involving the new team, the farmers.  Everything else is just details.

What's I'm eager for is for the cards for the First Light and Farmers to go online so they can be used playing pauper.  Or at least get confirmation on whom if anyone Grace and Benny can play for since the rules for Union inclusion are surprisingly absent from the season 3 rule book.

I thought SF had mentioned they would follow the same model as S2 and S1 and put them on the resources page.

I'd guess it will take a little time to go up, but will be there eventually. At the moment they may be a tiny bit too busy to post it!

I like what I've read of it so far, it's got some interesting changes for players and guilds going on. And some of it sounded really painful...

Hopefully you can either get the book or it goes online before too long!

1 hour ago, Mako said:

I'd guess it will take a little time to go up, but will be there eventually. At the moment they may be a tiny bit too busy to post it!

I like what I've read of it so far, it's got some interesting changes for players and guilds going on. And some of it sounded really painful...

Hopefully you can either get the book or it goes online before too long!

one of my guildballing buddies has it on the way, should be here if a couple of days so once he has read it i will try to borrow it off him. Just hard on the forums now as people have begun to refer to the fluff in various threads etc

Yeah... I'm trying to encourage spoilers in specific areas rather than scattered everywhere, but it does get tricky!

7 hours ago, MechMage said:

I think it's a testament to how well done GB as a whole is that many of us find different things engaging. My view on S2 is that there's a lot of stuff that's important happening, and while that's going on there's some people kicking a ball around. Blackheart's killing, the shifting loyalties of the Union members, Honour being maimed, whatever deal Obulus cut with Hearn, the freeing of Minx (who was it that had captured her in the first place?), Pin Vice's overthrow of Ballista and the subsequent insanity of the Engineers... there's tons of stuff going on.

New Zealand's even further from the UK than Canada, but I'm in the same boat over here - none of the local stores have the book available yet, and in any case my preference is for digital copies these days as I don't have the space to stash books amidst my pile of miniatures. :P

Borrowed my mates copy of the fluff. @Sherwin great stuff. Loved the promise of things to come after a certain reunion of individuals. Also loving the amount of in-guild issues going on around the place. I think it is almost worthy of having a few more civil war events around the place.