• Announcements

• Mako

Union in Chains Pictures   10/14/2017

With union in chains in full swing, everyone wants to upload a few pictures with their battle report (they're highly recommended to ensure your report is accepted as valid). Check the Union in Chains section for some handy advice (and user avatars) before you start!  
Sign in to follow this  
Buckets

Forfieting movement at anytime to clear knockdown

Hi there,

Played a game on the weekend and i might've got a rule wrong. The situation is that Vet Katalyst is knocked down and clears conditions. He then makes an attack against compound triggering gluttonous mass and is knocked down again in the counter attack. Vet Katalyst then forfeits movement to stand up again to continue making attacks. I assumed that you had to forfeit movement at the start of your activation to stand up.

So the question is:

Can you forfeit movement to standup anytime in your activation or does it have to be at the start.

Cheers, and sorry to the dude if I got this one wrong.

The knocked down condition can be cleared in the normal way by spending momentum to clear conditions, or by forfeiting a standard advance.

The standard advance can be used or forfeited at any time during the model's activation, there is no requirement for it to be at the start of the activation.