Sign in to follow this  
Zozo

Need advice

You already seem to have some good brush control so that's a very good start. If I were to suggest one thing at this stage I would advise you to look at using some washes to help with adding some definition and contrast to your miniatures (agrax earthshade is a personal favourite of mine), once you have got used to using them you can start working on highlighting. 

On 4/30/2017 at 0:42 PM, Anphiarus said:

You already seem to have some good brush control so that's a very good start. If I were to suggest one thing at this stage I would advise you to look at using some washes to help with adding some definition and contrast to your miniatures (agrax earthshade is a personal favourite of mine), once you have got used to using them you can start working on highlighting. 

Thanks your advices, I will try the washes. I painted my ball yesterday, and I washed it w gryphon sephia wash, but the picture is too big to upload here ?

EDIT: I can switch the picture about my Brick, so I can upload the pics of the ball, where I tried to use the technic of the wash. ?

Ball 1

Ball 2

7 hours ago, Zozo said:

p.s.: how can I enlarge my upload limit? :)

I don't tend to upload to the forums, but rather to Imgur. If you just copy paste the direct link from Imgur, the forums will magically embed it for you. I've never come up against Imgur's upload limit, and it gets the photos onto the forum easy peasy.

3 minutes ago, burroboskov said:

I don't tend to upload to the forums, but rather to Imgur. If you just copy paste the direct link from Imgur, the forums will magically embed it for you. I've never come up against Imgur's upload limit, and it gets the photos onto the forum easy peasy.

Thank you, i will try that ?