Sign in to follow this  
naiconn1981

Occupied Node

Hi

Wanted to understand this scenario.

In the enemy phase, a Silver Knight Swordsman move onto a node occupied by a Character and two Hollow Soldiers, which of the three models will be pushed away?  Can I select the Character or does it have to be a Hollow Soldier?  Which take precedent or is it down to the player's choice?

Thanks

The rulebook says " If there are already three models on a node and another model moves onto that node, the players must push one of the three models already on the node" . That's all it says... for a reason! ;)

So, yes, you can select to push any of the models which were already on the node the Silver Knight Swordsman moved onto.

You pretty much can use that to your advantage, since if you are targeted by the Silver Knight Swordsman in that scenario he will move onto that node, will end his movement there, but you can select your character to get pushed because of the "node model limit", which means you get moved to an adjacent node, which brings you out of range and with that the Silver Knight Swordsman won't hit you.

That definitely works if he moves onto that node with his 2nd move (final move). If he would still NOT follow when he only moved once so far, I'm not sure. I guess in that case he will follow after you pushed yourself like it would have been a normal movement push by him, but I'm waiting for official clarification for this specific situation.

10 minutes ago, DC said:

Correct. :ph34r:

There are a few open questions in the unclear rules thread too, also the one from at the end of my previous comment here:

"That definitely works if he moves onto that node with his 2nd move (final move). If he would still NOT follow when he only moved once so far, I'm not sure. I guess in that case he will follow after you pushed yourself like it would have been a normal movement push by him, but I'm waiting for official clarification for this specific situation."

Thanks! :D