TheAntsAreBack

Unsure about UK deliveries

Hi, I backed the Kickstarter and bought a couple of add-ons but in still a little confused as to what's arriving and when. Am I current in thinking I'll should receive the base game around now and then the various stretch goals and the add-ons later in the year? I see people referring to their tracking numbers, so where would I check for mine please?

Cheers for any advice

13 minutes ago, TheAntsAreBack said:

Hi, I backed the Kickstarter and bought a couple of add-ons but in still a little confused as to what's arriving and when. Am I current in thinking I'll should receive the base game around now and then the various stretch goals and the add-ons later in the year? I see people referring to their tracking numbers, so where would I check for mine please?

Cheers for any advice

Your tracking code will be on your backerkit 

This question has been asked over and over - the answers are out there. The base game is due any day (mine arrived today for example) and the stretch goals and add ons are due in October. This was also addressed by an update in the Kickstarter campaign.

Cheers, I read through the kickstarter page and found nothing addressing that. The update that talks of shipping (#105) says " EU: New boxes have been ordered (matching what we did in the UK for secure shipping)" implying that UK is treated separately than the rest of the EU, without including UK in their summary section list (US hub 1, US hub 2, EU, ROW/ Australia, so it's not entirely clear to be fair.

don't even know what a backer kit is...

32 minutes ago, TheAntsAreBack said:

Cheers, I read through the kickstarter page and found nothing addressing that. The update that talks of shipping (#105) says " EU: New boxes have been ordered (matching what we did in the UK for secure shipping)" implying that UK is treated separately than the rest of the EU, without including UK in their summary section list (US hub 1, US hub 2, EU, ROW/ Australia, so it's not entirely clear to be fair.

don't even know what a backer kit is...

Did you answer a survey after the campaign finished and then entered your delivery details, at this point you hould have paid for shipping too (money paid 6th january), this was all done through backerkit. If not then chances are your game ain't coming sorry! If you go to https://darksouls.backerkit.com/ and see if you can login :) hope this helps.

10 hours ago, TheAntsAreBack said:

Cheers, I remember doing that so I expect all is well. I have a two year old son, many gaming projects, several other hobbies and 105 emails from Steamforged, so that's why I've lost track of what's coming and when. 

Thanks again.

I know that feeling! Except for the emails from Steamforged, they seem to be particularly awful at responding.

We're also in a time where I wish I knew more about exactly how specific courier services operate *cough*Parcelforce*cough*. Been stuck with an advised package on the backerkit since Thursday last week and so far no update at all. So most likely I'll be receiving this on Tuesday at the earliest since it's a bank holiday... Wishful thinking, but it'd be great to know how many consignments they're picking up at a time and what their schedule looks like.

And yes! I'm whining. I don't have the luxury of joining the misery of the KS comments being a late backer, so I want my chance to be negative on a soap box damn it! #catharsis :P

8 minutes ago, Chromatism said:

We're also in a time where I wish I knew more about exactly how specific courier services operate *cough*Parcelforce*cough*. Been stuck with an advised package on the backerkit since Thursday last week and so far no update at all. So most likely I'll be receiving this on Tuesday at the earliest since it's a bank holiday... Wishful thinking, but it'd be great to know how many consignments they're picking up at a time and what their schedule looks like.

And yes! I'm whining. I don't have the luxury of joining the misery of the KS comments being a late backer, so I want my chance to be negative on a soap box damn it! #catharsis :P

Im thinking they pick up one or two packages at a time. Then they put them in the back of their converted vauxhall nova. They can only have 1 or 2 because thats all that fits.

If it makes you feel better it could be worse. Yodel would still be looking for the pickup point and left multiple reminder cards in wheely bins at other businesses

Mine turned up today, it was still showing as advised when I left for work this morning but then in about a 3 hour window went through all of the other stages until delivered.

Mines on its way now too.... excited!!! Hopefully arrived by weekend. Then Monday I'll head I to town and grab some paints and begin painting the characters up and then at some point work on the rest

And dammit who the F### made bank holidays....... seems I can't go and grab paints on Monday... my 2 local GW  stores are closed.... guess I'll just spend the day playing with myself...... 

4 hours ago, wardognt said:

And dammit who the F### made bank holidays....... seems I can't go and grab paints on Monday... my 2 local GW  stores are closed.... guess I'll just spend the day playing with myself...... 

Why not go today or Saturday?

10 hours ago, Chromatism said:

Enroute here too! The antici...pation

Mine is now still enroute to hub! And now the shipping delays start! 

If only there was some time warp to get it here quicker. 

4 hours ago, Areoss said:

I still have invalid tracking information... I'm told to be patient with it but I can't.  ???

Invalid tracking does definitely sound wrong :( hope you sort it dude / dudette

3 hours ago, Cyberfizz said:

Invalid tracking does definitely sound wrong :( hope you sort it dude / dudette

Fingers crossed. I hope yours gets there safe :)

They have until the 11th March the 6 week period will be finished then... then me and Lucile go for a ride :) (Walking dead reference... But I wouldn't really)