TheAntsAreBack

Unsure about UK deliveries

13 minutes ago, Areoss said:

Fingers crossed. I hope yours gets there safe :)

They have until the 11th March the 6 week period will be finished then... then me and Lucile go for a ride :) (Walking dead reference... But I wouldn't really)

March? You need to be riding up this weekend lol. 

Thanks you, likewise, it still sat on route to delivery depot, hopeful for this weekend but you never know. You can DM me your tracking if you want and i will look here see if its the same?

4 minutes ago, TheAntsAreBack said:

mine's now listed as being at a depot three miles away so things are definitely moving. Hopefully that's the case for everyone, even if the tracking info is not reassuring for some.

You you get it this weekend then :) Looking online though and saturday delivery on a 48hour express is an extra 7.50 so you may have to go bang on their door and yell at them.

12 minutes ago, TheAntsAreBack said:

Woohoo it's here, and it looks amazing. Also, the first thing you see when you open the box is a single sheet with "You Died" on it....

Awesome! mine is sat in a parcel force depot at preston lol, oh well roll on tuesday. Have fun playing.

On 4/29/2017 at 11:33 AM, Cyberfizz said:

Awesome! mine is sat in a parcel force depot at preston lol, oh well roll on tuesday. Have fun playing.

Yep. I'm right there with you, except mine is sitting in Stoke XD I'd drive over there, but noooo. Need to try and deliver once first. Oh well! On the bright side at least I now know when it's likely to arrive, which really helps the wait tbh.

On 4/28/2017 at 9:45 PM, Cyberfizz said:

March? You need to be riding up this weekend lol. 

Thanks you, likewise, it still sat on route to delivery depot, hopeful for this weekend but you never know. You can DM me your tracking if you want and i will look here see if its the same?

You you get it this weekend then :) Looking online though and saturday delivery on a 48hour express is an extra 7.50 so you may have to go bang on their door and yell at them.

I did mean may.. even though I was tempted to :D

I have good news though, it went from a completely unknown tracking number to "prepared for delivery" at 0:42 last night at my nearest parcel force hub.

I never doubted steamforged for one minute! Honest! ;) (I bet the guy on the facebook live chat will be pleased to not hear from me every day)

fingers crossed mine will arrive early next week :) 

1 hour ago, Areoss said:

I did mean may.. even though I was tempted to :D

I have good news though, it went from a completely unknown tracking number to "prepared for delivery" at 0:42 last night at my nearest parcel force hub.

I never doubted steamforged for one minute! Honest! ;) (I bet the guy on the facebook live chat will be pleased to not hear from me every day)

fingers crossed mine will arrive early next week :) 

Awesome news! Now the next stage, hope its all there and not damaged. This delivery malarky is getting a bit like a soap opera with all the twists and cliff hangers. Then we get to wait for season two in october where they introduce new cast members and not doubt a hell of a lot more goes wrong, considering its dynamic delivery as in everyone has ordered different quantities and items. Oh the joys!

1 hour ago, Cyberfizz said:

Awesome news! Now the next stage, hope its all there and not damaged. This delivery malarky is getting a bit like a soap opera with all the twists and cliff hangers. Then we get to wait for season two in october where they introduce new cast members and not doubt a hell of a lot more goes wrong, considering its dynamic delivery as in everyone has ordered different quantities and items. Oh the joys!

I think I'll be more patient for session 2.

The worst part for me was judt having the bag over my head in limbo. 

Fingers crossed for no damage and complications.  Granted I'll be ok if there is a little damage as I know it will be resolved and I'll still be able to die over and over :)

Keep us posted when yours lands and it's condition. 

19 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

Will do, parcelfarce will try delivery tuesday but doubt i will be home, so think i will need to pick it up first thing on wednesday.

Quickly, post a Facebook status now about feeling a bit sick! Plant that seed for when you call in on Tuesday :P

Just now, Danny said:

Oh sure, if you want to have to work with that parcel staring at you :P

never thought about that! Now you mention it, i do feel a little bit sniffly and something coming on.