Sign in to follow this  
Diamond Souls

Steamforged could you reply...

I've had one reply from them out of four E-mails, I'm trying to cancel my Pre-order as I need the money, so I'll be dissapointed if they just end up ignoring me.

Congrats man! Looking like mines still not on its way yet. Was really hoping to play around with it on my day off on Thursday Oh well! 

Hey, can you do me a favour though and take a nice close up of the Warrior player board? 

51 minutes ago, GraeOfLondor said:

not to be an asshole but it just arrived. So chin up guys, deliveries are coming!

Damn you lol! Mine still says advised. Although i was a late backer and not a KS backer so wondering if this is why mine is delayed a bit.

15 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

Damn you lol! Mine still says advised. Although i was a late backer and not a KS backer so wondering if this is why mine is delayed a bit.

Possibly. Quick update in the name of full disclosure: So the models are great quality, really, the detail is great, nothing is munted, just some normal bendy weapons which can be fixed with warm water, and a couple of mould lines. However, one silver knight was missing his shield, I have contacted Steamforged through their Damaged/Mispacked form and expect this won't be too hard to fix. 

Over all I'm really pleased by the quality of the game itself and the packaging, nice to have a boxed game that actually seems designed to be RE-packed after use! 

18 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

I wasn't a late backer and mine still says "advised" so its maybe regional? 

Grae, where are you located? 

2 minutes ago, Goseki said:

I wasn't a late backer and mine still says "advised" so its maybe regional? 

Grae, where are you located? 

I'm in Norfolk, UK, the package was shipped from Ipswich, so maybe it's because I'm fairly close to London? Where are steamforged's warehouses?

36 minutes ago, Goseki said:

Congrats man! Looking like mines still not on its way yet. Was really hoping to play around with it on my day off on Thursday Oh well! 

Hey, can you do me a favour though and take a nice close up of the Warrior player board? 

Here's a link to the photo you asked for, I assume this isn't against the rules, if it is then sorry SFG! My bad!

http://imgur.com/xbDjtnW

31 minutes ago, GraeOfLondor said:

I'm in Norfolk, UK, the package was shipped from Ipswich, so maybe it's because I'm fairly close to London? Where are steamforged's warehouses?

Blood hell if parcel force managed to make it to Norfolk it can make it Blackburn near me, we have motorways and don't get stuck behind millions of caravans :)

Chill your beans, mine has literally just ticked over from Advised to being at the hub. This is nothing to do with SteamForged, and is down to when ParcelForce get to the distribution depot, and how many copies that they can pick up at a time.

Patience is a virtue - IT'S ON IT'S WAY

SFG replied to my FLGS this morning, saying US fulfillment is taking slightly longer due to size of pledges. Seems things are still on track for timeline stipulated in latest update (Thursday/Friday for 1st Hub, following week for 2nd). SFG says they are on it and that all that's left is to wait it out.  

Have patience fellow Undead waiting to be Chosen!  Oscar shall arrive soon enough!

11 hours ago, Entrox Licher said:

SFG replied to my FLGS this morning, saying US fulfillment is taking slightly longer due to size of pledges. Seems things are still on track for timeline stipulated in latest update (Thursday/Friday for 1st Hub, following week for 2nd). SFG says they are on it and that all that's left is to wait it out.  

Have patience fellow Undead waiting to be Chosen!  Oscar shall arrive soon enough!

Oh yea if I remember correctly us has the largest number of backers