• Announcements

• Mako

Union in Chains Pictures   10/14/2017

With union in chains in full swing, everyone wants to upload a few pictures with their battle report (they're highly recommended to ensure your report is accepted as valid). Check the Union in Chains section for some handy advice (and user avatars) before you start!  

This is getting quite sad, really hoping to play soon but doesn't loom that way. Well, whatever. The game will come when it does and steamforged will make me happy once that happens.

2 hours ago, Lyiat said:

I'm up in New England, no changes here. Kinda curious as to what's going on, but I can wait a few more weeks for my copy.

Same man, I thought Hub 1 was the East coast? They said that shipping was starting yesterday and today but neither of the stores I've been keeping in touch with have heard absolutely nothing of the delivery or anything.

38 minutes ago, Visceroth said:

MI here, still answered.

Maybe hub 1 took longer to stage than anticipated and both hubs will end up shipping next week.

At this point, this is a certainty.

15 hours ago, AVGVSTVS said:

At this point, this is a certainty.

:(

Sad to see another week go by without the game. Especially International Tabletop Day weekend...

In this case, no news is bad news, basically the reason I haven't said more here and abouts. First place I tell anyone if I hear anything new is here. Good luck everyone!

16 hours ago, Visceroth said:

MI here, still answered.

Maybe hub 1 took longer to stage than anticipated and both hubs will end up shipping next week.

I took their post to read that shipping would start on Friday (yesterday) for the coast that isn't mine. 

4 minutes ago, YrNotYrKhakis said:

Ready to ship!  North Carolina

North carolina??? East coast is getting some love. My life is soon to be complete

7 minutes ago, Jackancoke said:

My question is how long does "ready to ship" translate in days till I get my game?

where do you see ready to shit? from the backerkit thing that shows you the billing address and delivery address etc.?

7 minutes ago, Jackancoke said:

My question is how long does "ready to ship" translate in days till I get my game?

I am not sure but i think they are sending on 2 day shipping... so within a week i imagine...and hope

Just now, RyanL4 said:

where do you see ready to shit? from the backerkit thing that shows you the billing address and delivery address etc.?

At the top of the backer page when you are looking at your DS info there is a grey bar with a status.