tandgproductions

Match Report - Engineers vs. Fishermen

Truth be told we did say this would be coming out at the weekend but with our Hunter Scout Reports and Salute you guys might not get a chance to watch it, so here it is early! Our newest match report, Fishies vs Pin Vice! :-)

2 minutes ago, WASandD said:

Love your match reports, guys. But I just don't understand why you shuffle Salt? Why leave him there with no Influence? 

Until Tom creates an entire team built around the Otter he must first languish in Paul's goal...he will have his glorious ascension one day.

Just now, tandgproductions said:

Until Tom creates an entire team built around the Otter he must first languish in Paul's goal...he will have his glorious ascension one day.

Look forward to seeing it!

Enjoyed watching this.  It's great to see people enjoying a game as much as you both obviously do.  And it's always nice to see Engineers win, even if you are using the Wrong Captain ;)

Few notes on rules gotchas that I noticed:

When scattering the ball, measure from the edge of the target to the center of the ball.
Kneeslider doesn't consume momentum:

Pin Vice would've suffered [3] DMG from Deletion as it increases DMG from her Plays by [1]

When Locus shoots on goal, Tap In range is measured from Locus, not the ball.

Mother can't end her advance on a marker

When Kraken passes to Angel, Pin Vice is intervening so Kraken would lose a dice even though she's knocked down.

Gluttonous Mass ignores the entire the attack; wrapping with Kraken wouldn't have made a difference.

8 hours ago, MilitaryCoo said:

Enjoyed watching this.  It's great to see people enjoying a game as much as you both obviously do.  And it's always nice to see Engineers win, even if you are using the Wrong Captain ;)

Few notes on rules gotchas that I noticed:

When scattering the ball, measure from the edge of the target to the center of the ball.
Kneeslider doesn't consume momentum:

Pin Vice would've suffered [3] DMG from Deletion as it increases DMG from her Plays by [1]

When Locus shoots on goal, Tap In range is measured from Locus, not the ball.

Mother can't end her advance on a marker

When Kraken passes to Angel, Pin Vice is intervening so Kraken would lose a dice even though she's knocked down.

Gluttonous Mass ignores the entire the attack; wrapping with Kraken wouldn't have made a difference.

Thanks for collating these, even if a little part of me dies with every rules correction, always good to learn! We're looking forward to getting the new teams back on the table again after Vengeance!