Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Heya!

Good evening everyone.  I'm a new player starting up in Southeastern Massachusetts.  I'm primarily a Malifaux player, though I'm picking up GB to have another game to play with several friends who are really into it and I'm getting pretty excited myself.  I've picked up the Kickoff box and the Hunters--the concept of a bear playing soccer has won me over completely. 

We've got our first scheduled get together a week from Saturday, and I hope to have my Hunters painted by then.  I'm a slow painter, but I've progressed to solidly in the middle of 'tabletop quality' with six years of work.  Here's hoping!

Hunters are not the easiest of teams for a new player but I can guarantee that you will have some fun with Seenah.

Make sure you post up some pictures of your team and let us know how your first games go. 

Welcome to the Pitch! 

Hunters are an unforgiving team for errors, but have a lot of tools and tricks available to win games with. The hardest part with playing them is not getting sidetracked with all the schnanigans they can do, and losing sight of scoring points. 

Good luck!