Fomorian

SFG @ GAMA Trade Show 2o17

Hello guys :)

there is currently the GAMA trade show going on in Las Vegas and SFG is also there. Iam wondering if anybody has heared something new for SFG products? 
Would be nice to get some news tidbits!? On Watch it played twitter you can see a photo were Mat Hart is holding a lecture.
Maybe somebody was there and could share some news with us!? ...

Best regards =)

2 minutes ago, LeadDiceandBeers said:

Farmers are on show. Someone post pictures on Facebook.

They looked good.

I'm very Impressed (: They are an Improvement on the Kick Off! plastic of what I can see

11 hours ago, Fomorian said:

Hello guys :)

there is currently the GAMA trade show going on in Las Vegas and SFG is also there. Iam wondering if anybody has heared something new for SFG products? 
Would be nice to get some news tidbits!? On Watch it played twitter you can see a photo were Mat Hart is holding a lecture.
Maybe somebody was there and could share some news with us!? ...

Best regards =)

I love some Information on the Lecture too (:

Find them and they are really awesome!!! They look much better than the Kick Off models with much more crisp details and the bases are already "sanded". So amazing, can't wait to get them into my hands ^^ ...

Farmers.jpg

2 hours ago, Fomorian said:

Find them and they are really awesome!!! They look much better than the Kick Off models with much more crisp details and the bases are already "sanded". So amazing, can't wait to get them into my hands ^^ ...

I need deez...

1 hour ago, Csjarrat said:

I hope the plastics are stronger because there's a lot of bendable parts on those minis!

Yes they are, i had contact via FB with someone who have them into his own hands :)!

I'm hoping they'll do a farmers plus rulebook special offer to collect at the Salute show, like they did with the hunters I think last year.

Sounds like people who were expecting much cheaper teams might have to readjust expectations though ... maybe similar prices, but more value because you'll get a goal marker and terrain piece etc. thrown in too. Guess we'll find out soon!

They look nice!

PS. What is Bushel carrying? Is it a scythe or some other type of agricultural implement?

19 minutes ago, ADG said:

I'm hoping they'll do a farmers plus rulebook special offer to collect at the Salute show, like they did with the hunters I think last year.

Sounds like people who were expecting much cheaper teams might have to readjust expectations though ... maybe similar prices, but more value because you'll get a goal marker and terrain piece etc. thrown in too. Guess we'll find out soon!

They look nice!

PS. What is Bushel carrying? Is it a scythe or some other type of agricultural implement?

Looks quite like the fagging tools found here: http://web.prm.ox.ac.uk/england/englishness-harvesting-tools.html

Nice to see the research that goes into the models. Good details too, like the guild symbol on the big guy's chest and the carrot on his claws.

And when not farming, I reckon that stick could also double up for use in Guild Hockey!