Sign in to follow this  
shauni55

I want the Bloodiest Line Up Possible

Hey guys. I just picked up the entire butcher's line in a trade. I've never played them, but I'm wanting to run the bloodiest team possible (IE I want as much bleed as possible). Any suggestions?

Fillet, Princess, Meathook, Boiler, and Rage are all the players we have that interact with Bleed. I would recommend taking those five and swapping out for the last slot depending on your opponent.

Add in Boar and you have the 2Fast2Furious roster that was discussed a while back. And that was back in the days when Meathook and Boar were shite! 

47 minutes ago, Selfy said:

Add in Boar and you have the 2Fast2Furious roster that was discussed a while back. And that was back in the days when Meathook and Boar were shite!

That actually sounds like fun. I'll have to give that list a try tonight.

13 hours ago, RedSam said:

Well there's a good chance I'll be playing @Slothrop, so take my results with a grain of salt ;)

So Harry, then.

Unfortunately, the matchup you were all waiting for didn't happen. Instead, I gave a demo game to a new player. Let him use my Butchers while I played Hunters.

12 hours ago, Balefirestorm said:

So cap Harry, Harry the mascot and 4 Harrys? :P

But then you'd have to come up with a system to differentiate and rank all the different Harrys. A sort of way to break the ties, so to say....