speedfreek

Avarisse and Greede - Take a Breather and Come on Mate?

Avarisse is on low health and KD'd and wants to advance and hit someone for Momentum.

Can he both Take a Breather to clear KD and later in the same activation benefit from Come on Mate from Greede to either heal or shake a potential KD from a Counter Attack?

Edited by speedfreek

You wrote "Take a Breather" twice, I think you meant "Come on Mate" in the second instance like you wrote in the thread title. :)

I don't see anything preventing the duo from using "Come on Mate" and "Take a Breather" in the same activation, they should be able to do both in the preferred order. During one activation, the duo could heal back 8HP each or shake conditions twice each.

Well ofcourse you can! The restriction is pretty clear I'd say. Every model can only benefit once from both of those abilities, for either healing or clearing conditions, so you are free to go. I mean, that is a lot of momentum, so yeah. That means you can actually burn up to 6 momentum per A&G Activation, but I guess they kinda make up for it. :) 

Y

On 13/02/2017 at 8:06 AM, speedfreek said:

Avarisse is on low health and KD'd and wants to advance and hit someone for Momentum.

Can he both Take a Breather to clear KD and later in the same activation benefit from Come on Mate from Greede to either heal or shake a potential KD from a Counter Attack?

Yes.