Sign in to follow this  
Sideburns

Civil War ended

Civil War result  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the Gamers' Guild League Final AKA Masons Civil War

• Honour, Wrecker, Harmony, Tower, Flint and Decimate
    • Hammer, Marbles, Brick, Mallet, Chisel and Minx

That Honour team seems legit... No Mallet or Chisel, but Tower can turn (edit. Not Decimate, )Honour or Harmony into legit damage dealers. And Flint brings the goals. I went with Honour.

3 minutes ago, Kryshek said:

That Honour team seems legit... No Mallet or Chisel, but Tower can turn Decimate, Honour or Harmony into legit damage dealers. And Flint brings the goals. I went with Honour.

Just a note. None of Towers abilities work on a friendly Decimate. As they all specify "friendly Guild models"

The Hammer team looks very influence efficient though. That's just what Mallet and Hammer need to be able to put out the damage especially if Minx can get the snares out.

3 minutes ago, Warpstoned said:

Just a note. None of Towers abilities work on a friendly Decimate. As they all specify "friendly Guild models"

I stand corrected. I guess I commented without thinking, lol. Will edit my post.

I'm voting Honour just because I prefer/play Ele-Honour* over Hammer, no matter what their respective lineups looked like.

* all because of Eleonor from SFG Customer Support, who chose the Mason's as my first/new team... :)

And the winner is...

Hammer and co

Victory with 7 take outs. Honour had 1 goal and 3 take outs.

Final standing 12-10

But Bjorn(AKABobthebuilder) filmed the whole thing and will put up a video shortly.

Fun was had by all, even those who didn't play ;-)

6 hours ago, Sideburns said:

And the winner is...

Hammer and co

Victory with 7 take outs. Honour had 1 goal and 3 take outs.

Final standing 12-10

But Bjorn(AKABobthebuilder) filmed the whole thing and will put up a video shortly.

Fun was had by all, even those who didn't play ;-)

Might take me a while, since I've got no experience with editing a video...  I was commentator the whole game apart from my moments away to release the pressure from my bladder. - Those moments will be the only ones that don't need editing...  Since my language is "Adult only" content and I might have used some not OK words for the world wide web to share with...

But hang in there...

I just don't see what she brings to the table that can't already be done batter. Any de buff to speed will scupper her entire activation, teamwork actions with her will be a huge boon. A 2" reach might have worked but with 1" I think she will struggle. Will run her out in a few games and see what happens.

8 minutes ago, Mullered said:

I just don't see what she brings to the table that can't already be done batter. Any de buff to speed will scupper her entire activation, teamwork actions with her will be a huge boon. A 2" reach might have worked but with 1" I think she will struggle. Will run her out in a few games and see what happens.

Was this supposed to be in the Granite theead?

7 hours ago, Mullered said:

Apologies, read too many posts then my brain caught up!

loved the idea and civil war game, just a shame Hammer won

It was really fun to play, especially because we had no idea what or team would be like... So no worries about who would be or 6 man rooster, altough I had no idea who to take for the union spot (never played union before, never will again, until the next civil war that is ;-) )

You don't like Hammer?

It's more I have not used him much, live the flexibility that Honour provides it's difficult to change. Need to try more permutations with s3 as things have changed a fair bit.