1 hour ago, MechMage said:

Sure it would have.  I don't see any indication that Smoke didn't have any (yet unnamed) rivals for captainhood.  If she was the obvious choice, she wouldn't have had to sleep with Calculus to get the job.

It didn't bother me until I held the model in my hands, but why isn't Crucible wearing her goggles?  She's swinging around a censor spewing poisonous fire.  If she doesn't wear them while playing when does she take them off her forehead and put them over her eyes?  What is she hiding under her evidently superfluous goggles?

Zee goggles - Zhey do nothing!

42 minutes ago, Selfy said:

So, Crucible's real name is Carol! You ought to take that spoiler down before @Makocomes in here with all guns blazing! ;) :lol:

Much like Crucible, I like to live dangerously. B)

Also I'm extremely irresponsible and never wear my PPE at work. 

She has some cool tricks but whenever I play her she gets overshadowed by Vitriol and oKatalyst.  It's hard to say if she's worth the slot, but it's nice having another goal threat.

She seems better into teams that struggle with MP generation / beating. Every time i face her, shes more like 2VPs on a stick that comes straight to my team and gets eaten. 

but if i was running a more striker heavy team that couldn't obliterate a 4/0 (or 5/0) whos standing near a lot of my team members, then i would really really feel the extra MP cost eating into my plans.