To my mind, it's either Smoke or Compound that gets the cut, and leaning toward Smoke.  

The one plus for Smoke is that I much prefer playing her into Corsair, and Fish are a common matchup these days.  But I play Compound much more often, and if I cut Calculus I may as well cut Smoke, too.  Once we see her card, I suppose I'll assess whether the extra flexibility in the 6th player is better than that of two captains.  Because Captain, Mascot, Vitriol, Harry, pick-a-Katalyst are pretty much a locked 5 all the time.

7 hours ago, OctaBit said:

kek.

I was gunna drop venin for her but I guess ill have to wait for the rest of her card. I just want a 2" melee for crowd outs and some passive effect.

Why would Venin be in there to begin with?

Pretty much to do what I want crucible to do, crowding out and being a caustic tarpit. He also has a momentous tackle dodge which is nice and 4+/2 is pretty good. I use him when I feel compound will be more of a burden then a help. Sometimes I swap him and calc around but that really depends on the match up.

Normally I go for Midas, Naja, vitrol, vKata, harry, oKata, compund, calc, and veninn. The first five I use almost all the time, and the last three I swap out depending on the match up.

Edited by OctaBit
cant into words

42 minutes ago, Biologeek said:

Was there too much spoiling lately and they put them on probation?!?

I think they are just using different kind of stuff to build suspense. Some cards they'll spoil, some they won't.

7 minutes ago, HuggyTheBear said:

I think they are just using different kind of stuff to build suspense. Some cards they'll spoil, some they won't.

Yeah, i just wanted to be silly :P the thought of them all pulling Mat into a room and putting him on spoiler probation amused me!

I pre-ordered her through a website blindly (yeah.. that may have been a bad idea) and the store has told me that she is on her way-something about their policy about pre-orders says that they ship out merch as soon as they receive it-but won't arrive until Monday due to a weather delay. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town Sunday through Wednesday. If no spoilers are released by then, I'll be sure to share what I know ;). Excited for the new add to the alchs!

#makeyourowncruciblespoilers

i hear she has the exact same card as vkat. Like all that is different is her name. 

Steamforged is quiet because they don't want there to be twice as many threads questioning power curve on alchemists models. 

43 minutes ago, burroboskov said:

i hear she has the exact same card as vkat. Like all that is different is her name.

50mm base too?
I knew they were having trouble matching model's stances with their base size but that's just ridiculous!

My turn!

She's identical to Mercury but green fire means a larger base because it is harder to control and it does 2 extra damage on the Green Flame Jet and Green Fire Blast

7 minutes ago, Thyphs said:

Can not put up cards of unreleased miniatures Its against the Forum rules

Just now, Kueller said:

Can not put up cards of unreleased miniatures Its against the Forum rules

Its been spoiled on FB.....ill remove it of its going to cause an issue....

Just now, Thyphs said:

Different rules on here then FB, Please do thanks

42 minutes ago, Thyphs said:

Until it's released by Steamforged, it's against the rules to share the rules.

Thanks for taking it down.