Sign in to follow this  
Bomma

S3 Card Printing

I know I've seen this somewhere before but now I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Anyone got a link to printable S3 cards that are either back to back?

Or 1 sided?

Thanks,

B.

I think you're looking for these: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ttWYsabsf8V0NJckdGUWptTlE

I didn't make them, I snagged the link from one of the Facebook groups (Sadly, I can't remember the poster to give credit where it's due.)

They've been adjusted so the front/back of each player's card is touching on a single "page".  You can either laminate them as one-sided or fold them in half to sleeve them like normal.  It's a bit easier than dealing with cutting up the steamforged version.

I have consistently had issues with web printing the official print friendly PDFs.  Instead save the PDF to your computer, open it with a PDF reader, and print that way.  Make sure it's set to 'fit' otherwise you'll lose some of the cards.

Has anyone made an Artscow or PrinterStudio file? I'd love to get these before they are released, but I want them to look professional and be on card stock. Although I guess you couldn't use either, since both require the card backs to all be the same, I think.

1 hour ago, Trygle said:

How many per page to scale to magic sized cards?

If you use A4 paper, print them at 100%.

If you use Letter paper, use the "poster printing" option in Adobe Acrobat to split each page onto two pieces of paper and then print at 100%. The cards are 2.5"x3.5", but the file is formatted to A4 paper, which is longer than 11" and Acrobat tries to shrink the pages if you print on Letter-size paper.