Sign in to follow this  
Redmaw

Veteran Spigot Sculpt

Everyone is probably already aware of this,  but if you have a veteran Spigot to hand,  check the crest on his right shoulder in the card art, now look at the sculpt.. 

What could it mean...? 

10 minutes ago, Maurice said:

He's an avowed Solthecian in the fluff. Part of his revival alongside staying off the sauce.

Sorry,  the "what could it mean..?"  was more of a rhetorical question regarding the potential future of the game..

14 minutes ago, Redmaw said:

Sorry,  the "what could it mean..?"  was more of a rhetorical question regarding the potential future of the game..

:mellow: Sorry, I was Fishsplaining it to you :D

Yeah, I think that there is a possibility that folks like vSpigs and Bonesaw might be potential recruits to a Solthecian team in a reverse-Union fashion.

24 minutes ago, Maurice said:

Yeah, I think that there is a possibility that folks like vSpigs and Bonesaw might be potential recruits to a Solthecian team in a reverse-Union fashion.

That's my hope too.. Potentially Mist to make the most of the wording on his new card and with the new captain being a striker,  it's a terrifyingly footbally team... 

It makes sense that a lot of the Solthecians would want to play ball rather than beat the other team up.  Are they going to outdo the Fish by taking the best ballers from the other guilds?  Union is getting a footballer Solthecian captain coming up in season three but I don't think it will stop there.  I bet the Solthecian faction will be massive ballers all around and can do the anti-Union thing where they can take from the other teams.  Could be extremely interesting in another few months when we find out.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:26 PM, LogicCrash said:

It makes sense that a lot of the Solthecians would want to play ball rather than beat the other team up.  Are they going to outdo the Fish by taking the best ballers from the other guilds?  Union is getting a footballer Solthecian captain coming up in season three but I don't think it will stop there.  I bet the Solthecian faction will be massive ballers all around and can do the anti-Union thing where they can take from the other teams.  Could be extremely interesting in another few months when we find out.

Calling it now, they'll  have their own unique union Esque models from other factions including:

Mist, Veteran Spigot, Veteran Ox, and Bonesaw to name a few.

40 minutes ago, TheDrunkenMald said:

Calling it now, they'll  have their own unique union Esque models from other factions including:

Mist, Veteran Spigot, Veteran Ox, and Bonesaw to name a few.

add a mascot and that's basically a team, and salt got a footballing buff recently...