LeadDiceandBeers

Brainpan and Memory

I promise I will put Daddy's casket back into the Grave! What do you mean, put Daddy back into it? It's already full!

Oops, that got dark quicker than expected.

As a skilled puppeteer, Brainpan has a knack for manipulation, which he masterfully applies to the pitch. Using his puppet Memory, Brainpan brings the Mortician’s ball game to terrifying new heights. With rapid passes and bursts of damage, the grim duo is capable of fearsome feats of teamwork that embody any coach’s worst nightmare.

The release date is 24th February 2017.

(Leodis Games website)

So this is 'puppet master' with puppets!?

A dual activation like the new rules for A&G?

I guess we will know when we know . (sigh!) I have quite enough to paint at the moment anyway, but this one will have to go on the list.

Bill

From the Steamforged newsletter. Kind of sounds like the puppet can use replication.

WHO SHOULD RECRUIT THE MASTER PUPPETEER & HIS PUPPET?

• Are you a veteran Mortician coach looking to increase your goal threat? Then Brainpan & Memory are the players you've been waiting for!
  • Their dynamic playstyle will not only help you control the ball more but the puppet can also dish out terrifying pain—field the pair with Graves for more bloodshed or Bonesaw for total ball domination.
  • To maximize the strategic potential of your Morticians rosters and play even more mind games with your opponents, be sure to recruit this dynamic, creepy duo!

I want to know what role a puppeteer plays in a professional network of morticians.  Is he just a just a hobbyist with the puppet?  The socially awkward dude that even the other morticians find grating, so he has a doll friend?

4 hours ago, Cleavelander said:

I want to know what role a puppeteer plays in a professional network of morticians.  Is he just a just a hobbyist with the puppet?  The socially awkward dude that even the other morticians find grating, so he has a doll friend?

I was thinking the same thing. What the hell does a pupeteer have to do with morticians? Now, if you were to make the puppet out of the remains of various corpses . . . 

49 minutes ago, Broken Clock said:

I was thinking the same thing. What the hell does a pupeteer have to do with morticians? Now, if you were to make the puppet out of the remains of various corpses . . . 

Maybe he was some kind of priest that went insane? We can see him wearing the typical Mortician tools under his coat, but... did you look at his face? 

On the other hand, Scalpel's not really a Mortician, too, exceptfor her Playstyle. 

Let's put the morbid to another Level. He was tasked with preparing the corpses of children, but he couldn't bear it. He cut away the flesh around his skin so he wears an eternal smile, something he has in common with the dead children. The puppet is a Symbol of his work, grim to look upon, made from the bones of the last child he worked on, sending shivers down everyones spine he throws it at, sharing a fraction of the pain and insanity he internalized over the many years.