Sign in to follow this  
Ultran

Buenos Aires (Argentina) Guild Ball

Hello Pundits, gamers and anyone that roams the forum.

My name's Alejandro, just accepted as a pundit last week. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'll be giving life to the Guild Ball comunity around here.

This past sunday there was an open gaming day by my local gaming club Centro Cultural Karchev (it's mainly warmachine... for now) and two local retailers Suministros de Batalla and La Cueva del Enano. There were many games played and i gave some Demos, a lot of people asked about Guild Ball and i even managed a full game with my alchemists agains one of the few players who allready has 2 teams (masons fully painted and morticians incoming). PS: i won with a lucky last chance snapshot!
Also i was interviewed by Ludikon, a local youtube channel that started some time ago and is covering all the wargaming bases possible.

I'm having some trouble uploading the few pictures i managed to get, so later i'll edit this post with them.

Without anything to add i'll leave you here until my next demos, or league or whatever i manage to do with my local comunty!

IMG_7314.JPG

IMG_7432.JPG

This saturday (12th of november) i'll be doing some demo games at La Cueva del Enano there might be some full games too to watch.
We will be having some Uruagayan visitors (a neighbor country).

I know its a bit far away for most of this forum users but if you happen to be at Buenos Aires, you are invited to come :D

Its been a long stretch but finally im starting a casual friendly league in August. I hope to get a more formal tournament for years end (when the prices i just bought arrive).