Sign in to follow this  
LogicCrash

Hello from Arizona

Just getting started with the game.  I've seen it on the shelves of my FLGS for months now but just finally got around to trying it out a few months ago.  I was avoiding it because that other sports game was coming out at the end of the year.  Figured I should look in to this one before that happened though.  I played that other game for years and loved it but obviously support for it disappeared.  Now I don't need to worry about that other game because Guild Ball completely blows it away.  Steamforged, you folks have done a fantastic job, keep up the good work and keep taking my money.

If you are in the Phoenix valley area and looking for someone to get some games in with PM me.

On 10/29/2016 at 5:24 PM, KiltedWolf said:

Welcome!

I recently got into GB myself -- I live in Tucson, but I'll PM you when I head up to Phoenix and maybe we can get in a game (Imperial Outpost Games?)

Cheers!

IO is one of the locations here in the valley.  There's also Game Depot if you don't need to head that far in for anything else.  What's it like down there in Tucson as far as Guild Ball goes?

On 11/2/2016 at 8:56 PM, LogicCrash said:

IO is one of the locations here in the valley.  There's also Game Depot if you don't need to head that far in for anything else.  What's it like down there in Tucson as far as Guild Ball goes?

Pretty fair actually, with most games taking place at Heroes and Villains, and Isle of Games. There are approximately 10 players that I know of -- getting a few of the fellows I normally play Infinity and SAGA with hooked on it.

Cheers!