Leolian

Not sure my kickstarter pledge registered properly

Sorry for being a moron but I pledged the early kickstarter back in May, but Kickstarter lists my pledge as "no reward".

Is this just because the pledge manager hasn't been sent out? I also didn't receive the survey sent out soon after the kickstarter closed but I have received the kickstarter project updates.

Did you only pledge $1? That was the "No Reward" level.

If you're receiving updates, you must have a pledge at some level. That being the case, I'd check to make sure the amount you pledged was deducted from your payment choice when the campaign ended. If so, I'd say you're fine and just need to wait for the Pledge Manager in October.

Note that I don't work for SFG, so my word isn't gospel.  :D

I pledged £80, Money definitely charged to my credit card Hoping the pledge manager comes through to me in October. I've emailed Steamforged but they just said wait for October.

If you pledged as a LATE BACKER you will not be on the Kickstarter pledges and you will not get Kickstarter updates. 

But if you pledged on the Kickstarter page [before the project ended] AND you verify that you were charged on your credit card you will definitely need to contact Kickstarter support and not Steamforged.

If its in May, i think you did the late backer... so you wont get updates from Kickstarter.

I did my late backing in June, which means i also missed the survey. All i can do is wait.

Pledge manager is Oct.. sometime this month.