Sign in to follow this  
the_aY

Guild Ball one-page Reference Sheet

Great idea, my only complaint is that the text scaling is pretty bad on some sections. Maybe it would be a good idea to split it into two pages, with the intent of printing it double-sided.

Important Question:

are you from Europe (so it is DIN A4) or America (so another fancy page size^^)?

I only take a very short look at it. It seems very crowded and the knock-down is strangely placed.

I would also suggest it double sided. Or (a know work intensly) a new write down, so I can delete fillet words, but also change type size more easily.

I am from Canada, so we use 8.5" x 11".

Yes, the scaling of text is not all identical everywhere. This is just a page where things were copied directly from the SF file, pasted, transformed and moved on photoshop.

The intention was just to get all the rules on one page. If you prefer two pages (double-sided), I suppose that could be done.

It just defeats the purpose of a one-page, quick-glance reference page that I was creating.

In the future, I suppose this could be edited if everyone wants something vastly different from this.