Jedianakinsolo

How to play Guildball on Vassal

Wrote up an article for getting into the game including download links, basic install, setting up the game and all of the basic hotkeys.  Let me know if you have any suggestions for further improvement on the article!

http://diceotfirstdegree.blogspot.com/2016/07/vassal-for-guildball-getting-started.html

Yeah there's not much else to using the program.  I will probably do some batreps off of it at some point.   

As far as other articles go, the blog is well into its second year, though only recently began to cover guildball.  The updates aren't regular but do happen.  Glad you enjoyed this article, thanks for the comment!

8 hours ago, Jedianakinsolo said:

Yeah there's not much else to using the program.  I will probably do some batreps off of it at some point.   

As far as other articles go, the blog is well into its second year, though only recently began to cover guildball.  The updates aren't regular but do happen.  Glad you enjoyed this article, thanks for the comment!

I did have a flick through some of the other posts as well, some nice content that I'll go back too finish :)

Vassal is pretty daunting, the world needed this article, I would not have had the patience to figure it out by myself.

This vassal module is one of the best honestly.  It's just daunting to look at if you haven't used vassal before. The WMH module is the clunkiest, non-intuitive interface I've ever seen, and the GB is the exact opposite.  I miss the ease of the auras a lot when I'm playing it on the table. 

I'm glad you guys are getting some use out of it. The online community is a little thin at the moment and it'd be exciting to see that bolstered a bit.