• Announcements

• Mako

Training Ground   02/14/2018

There’s a new section in the guild ball area designed to help rookies, but it needs others to help out - why not write a post for it? Anything that’s good for people to know, whatever faction they’re starting out with!
Sign in to follow this  
malladin.ben

2Fast 2Furious Fillet build

I was listening to the WCWW podcast talking about Fillet team builds using Rage and Boar and thought it might be worth starting a discussion about it. I've never tried this team, and am keen to give it a go, so who can give me some advice?

For the uninitiated, the list seems to be centred around taking Fillet, Shank, Rage and Boar and just giving all the INF to Shank and Fillet (the 2 fast) and then leaving Boar and Rage (teh 2 furious) free for furious charging, or tempting targets for the enemy to come in and engage and hence come into easy range of Fillet or Shank.

So has anyone tried this team? How well does it work? What are its pitfalls? What are its strong and weak matchups? Who fills your final slot?

Thanks for your advice,

Ben

The team is even worse at taking a hit than standard Butchers. Nobody on the list has a single point of armor. You cannot afford to not be going first every single turn because anyone with a full INF stack will die in your opponent's first activation if they get it.

You probably want A&G as your last player so you can go last with someone and get some momentum to hopefully win the roll off for turn two. You're basically making the game come down to that roll- your guys hit real hard but they will fold like a paper towel if someone gets to strike back.

Looks very killy though. I imagine it'll be very good against teams that are worse at fighting than you (Alch, Engi, Fish), terrible against teams that can take the hit / outfight you (Brewers, Morticians, some Union lineups) and basically 50/50 depending on the turn 2 roll off against the reat (other Butchers, Masons, Hunters) since both teams can absolutely remove whoever they want from the enemy so going first decides the game.

I'm umming and ahhing about the 2f2f list. I load up those 2 usually anyway. I guess if your last player were brisket to round out goal threats it wouldn't be too bad. Or tenderiser as someone who doesn't need inf

I Like the thought of tenderiser, as he gets his free charges as well, A&G also a good option, Minx maybe for the threat and you get an extra Inf to allocate in case someone is trying to tie up your furious lads. Personally I would probably take Boiler. He is quick enough to keep up and while princess is still our only mascot can still rack up decent damage and more bleed.