Sometime, yes, but after this hot summer, I first have to reshape the painted resin miniatures again, as they try to get back to their original shape in the heat.

Mostly an issue on Boar, but also on my upright Shank and Boiler.

1 hour ago, speedfreek said:

Sometime, yes, but after this hot summer, I first have to reshape the painted resin miniatures again, as they try to get back to their original shape in the heat.

Mostly an issue on Boar, but also on my upright Shank and Boiler.

I don't know why, but I find this image very amusing.

I like your start on Venon by the way. 

And finally, I've got my hands on a resin Mercury. 

So here is a start. 

DBA8E4B6-AD53-452B-A4A4-921BFA302CE5_zps

Undecided if I should give him a top hat or not, as he probably will have bare arms and his vest. 

Awesome conversions, loving your work. Look great all painted up as well.

As an avid converter myself I can appreciate how nice the GB resins are to work with.

What kit are the arms from on Mercury? And did you sculpt the arm for the dude with the top hat?

Looking forward to seeing more from you!

I am a big fan of your Cryxnar conversions and am disappointed that I didn't recognize the circus group shot as your work when I saw it on FB. Great work as always, keep them coming!

Thanks for the compliments.
My Cryx are fully converted, but only thing Cygnar about them is that they're mostly blue and yellow I think.
I try varying the way I paint a lot, so many of my projects don't look even similar in style.
(I think there is a lot of difference between the style on my Butchers and Alchemists here, for instance)

Regarding the arms: Mercury uses the arms of a Dark Eldar Hellion (GW) and Midas outstretched arm is from a GW Wood Elf deer rider boxed set called something completely different.
It had some armour plates, which I removed, thus the missing texture and muscles.