shauni55

What Union Players do Morticians NEED

Hey guys,

Just started but I almost have every Mortician player available, so Im curious what models outside of the morticians I should pick up? I know there are a few Union players that will work, but I don't want to just pick them up willy-nilly. So which should I grab

Need IDK bu in general;

Probably one of the top models I would recommend a new Mort Player purchase

• Mist - Is our best striker so if you "need" anyone I would recommend him first.

You will get mileage out of these boys

• Rage - He is a great dmg dealer and while lacking the speed of Cosset is more consistent and has tooled up.
  • Fangtooth - First four rows all momentous with KD on 1 and Unmasking on 4.  He also has foul oder which can slow down your opponents with rough ground.  He is great against Brewers.

Purchase Down the Road

• Avarice and Greed - These guys aren't great on their own but what they do give you is an extra activation.  For newer players this might not mean as much so it's a good investment later IMO.

Purchase if you are a completionist

• Minx - Furious and fast but ultimately her best trait is simply speed and she isn't free to use furious she doesn't always feel worth putting the influence on her.

58 minutes ago, RuntotheHills said:

My order is a bit different:

Mist, A&G, Rage, then Fangtooth.

I think your order is really good

When I see threads like this I consider the new players perspective and how much mileage they will get out of their purchase.  A&G is the price of a starter team and while I think they are great I believe for new players the nuance of an extra activation isn't immediately valuable.

Rage and Fangtooth are models that can instantly become valuable contributing team members and you can get both for the price of A&G.

44 minutes ago, Paddo said:

I think your order is really good

When I see threads like this I consider the new players perspective and how much mileage they will get out of their purchase.  A&G is the price of a starter team and while I think they are great I believe for new players the nuance of an extra activation isn't immediately valuable.

Rage and Fangtooth are models that can instantly become valuable contributing team members and you can get both for the price of A&G.

Fair point for sure.

1 hour ago, sious_69 said:

Avarisse and Greede, followed by daylight, followed by Mist, Rage and Fangtooth.

More daylight.

Then Minx.

XD

2 hours ago, sious_69 said:

Avarisse and Greede, followed by daylight, followed by Mist, Rage and Fangtooth.

More daylight.

Then Minx.

Man I gotta play A&G in morticians.

Also - Rage > Mist

Honestly Avarisse has a nasty good playbook. They are amazing. And 2 influence.

fangtooth barely leaves my lineup.

mist never sees the bench.

Mist/Fangs/A+G all else are up to your flavor. 

When I started Spooks, I was told buy Rage and Mist.

Rage is cool and all, but because of Maverick, he can't have Puppet Master used on him, which makes him very predictable, which I find counter to the rest of the spooks playstyle.  I'd much rather have a cosset in his place, still doing good damage, but has Lure, longer threat Range and can be PMd.

Mist on the other hand, I don't leave the crypt without him.  Mist is a honorary spook, WTG, and his cover bonus make him a great  goal threat, and with protection from Silence, he can work the wing really easily.

hes often retrieved the ball after I've kicked it off for me, getting he game into a better swing and adding him with Obulus gives me two great goal threats.

Ive tried Fangtooth, but I've never had any luck with him although others have had good stories.  I've not tried A+G or Minx with them yet.