nobby

Nobby's Birthday Bash 19th November- Andover, Hampshire

Tickets still available. I may have to cancel the event though due to costs of venue if we do not reach at least 16 (currently at 13) so if anyone knows of any others who would like to come, please let them know!

3 minutes ago, nobby said:

Tickets still available. I may have to cancel the event though due to costs of venue if we do not reach at least 16 (currently at 13) so if anyone knows of any others who would like to come, please let them know!

I can probably make it Oli / scare up some locals - when do you need to know by?

Just now, FearLord said:

I can probably make it Oli / scare up some locals - when do you need to know by?

Mid October is the latest really unless I can find a new venue. The pub the last one was in was fully booked so back with the community centre by mine (so out the way of town) which is a tad expensive for the times needed :(

Just now, nobby said:

Mid October is the latest really unless I can find a new venue. The pub the last one was in was fully booked so back with the community centre by mine (so out the way of town) which is a tad expensive for the times needed :(

Okay, I'll see if some people are free this week...

Up to 14 now as selfy had to drop, but another two sold :D Also reminder that it is a championship style format so choice of 9 players 1-2 can be mascots and 1-2 can be captains. SO if you took two of each, you would only have a choice of 5 other players for your team.

You then use 6 of those like normal as a friend has got confused about it...

1 hour ago, nobby said:

They both are Dave, cheers, Matty paid up Friday night :D Also it's now safe thankfully as up to the 16 I needed to cover the hiring costs!

That's a relief - I'll see if I can come a bit closer to the time - now is not the right time to ask the wife. It would have been fine, but as its a week before the one Kev is running in London I might struggle to get let out 2 weeks in a row... Once she's forgotten about me being away all next weekend, I might be able to broach the subject...

Hi chaps and chappettes,

sorry for the silence recently, I am afraid I am going to have to cancel the event and get refunds sent out to everyone asap. Some things have happened beyond my control and was not expecting them to crop up suddenly. I can only offer my apologies for this and obviously a refund for everyone. Some may have noticed my facebook is offline atm so the event on there may not be showing, I do however have a list of everyone attending and paypal addresses but if anyone could let rik and jai travers know it's cancelled as I dont know if they are on here, it would be much appreciated.

Again, I am very sorry for the short notice :( Warfare in Reading is on Saturday though if anyone is stuck for anything to do now though!

Oli

Ed's had a word with Firestorm Cards in Basingstoke, and it looks like they do have space for 8 players for a mini tournament this Saturday.

It'd start a bit after 11 this Saturday, and the shop doesn't close too early so we could probably do either 3 or 4 rounds. Should be £2 each for the tables, no prizes etc. though.

Anyone interested? (if you were signed up for this you have priority)