Sign in to follow this  
B'cup

Kickabout at Colours, Newbury, 10th Sept

This 16 person Guild Ball tournament will take place at Colours 2016 (http://www.nrwc.org.uk/colours-2016) with KR Multicase generously providing prize support for both first and second place ( further prize support will be added for best painted, best goal etc). 

Entry is £10 which will get you into both the tournament as well as the wargames show, host to a wide range of traders, particpation games and bring and buy stall among others. To provide all pariticpants time between each round and the opportunity to experience the stalls at the show, this will be a 3 round, 12VP event.

If interested in purchasing a ticket, please send £10 via paypal (friends and family, please) to adam.baxter@hotmail.co.uk, with both your name and name of this event.

Will sort you out asap mate, also need to sort you out for fos but I have cancelled that now so Paul should be sending a refund hopefully soon

Haha, Salute is certainly the Wallet killer. Currently at 4/16 places gone and if there is demand we should be able to increase the spaces available, so you should be okay

1 hour ago, TwoBands said:

Looking forward to this event. Interested in seeing what else is on at Colours, as I've never been, and it's so close!

Normally a 40k and fow tournament or 3

Plus lots of traders. But it tends to be mor historical traders rather than sci fi/fantasy ones.

4 minutes ago, relaxeddave said:

Payment sent!

Dave, I can't make the Darksphere one now but I will give your prize to you at this as I am definitely going to this!