Sign in to follow this  
BelgianBrewer

Brewers Team Plotcard

3 hours ago, Dark Fledgling said:

How does it work if we take Esters? Just counter charge all the time?

You'd gain counter charge and follow us for the rest of the turn you play the card on.

12 hours ago, Dark Fledgling said:

This is a campaign plot card, so this would be more of a Tapper team oriented plot deck this would be in. In a recent article they said there's more plot cards to create your deck so I wouldn't be surprised if Esters had her own plot to make for some interesting interactions. 

18 hours ago, Dark Fledgling said:

I mean, technically Scum is starting more than 4" away from Tapper. RAW there's nothing stopping you from playing the card and getting the benefits with Esters as captain.

On 4/5/2016 at 9:08 PM, Korak said:

I mean, technically Scum is starting more than 4" away from Tapper. RAW there's nothing stopping you from playing the card and getting the benefits with Esters as captain.

Wouldn't the model have to be in play to generate the ability? I'd assume it's whether on the field or taken out. That's a bit of a straw man point to say that if Tapper isn't in play he's technically 4 inches from scum

1 minute ago, TheDrunkenMald said:

Wouldn't the model have to be in play to generate the ability? I'd assume it's whether on the field or taken out. That's a bit of a straw man point to say that if Tapper isn't in play he's technically 4 inches from scum

Oddly enough they don't actually. Boar was clarified as regenerating even when he's not in play off the pitch.

5 minutes ago, Korak said:

Oddly enough they don't actually. Boar was clarified as regenerating even when he's not in play off the pitch.

I feel that's a different stipulation. Boar is still in game just removed from play while regenerating on the bench in the taken out condition. I feel if Ester's was the captain this plot wouldn't work if Tapper wasn't in game. However, you raise a good point with the Boar precedent that if tapper is taken out he's technically 4 inches away from scum while out of play!