Kueller

Cambridge Autumn Showdown 24th September

7 hours ago, relaxeddave said:

Has this now sold out ? I thought I had missed out on it

Yes but If you give me your name I can put you on the reserve list?

@Kueller Was just checking the location of the venue and noticed you mentioned Clean Play policy in the 1st post. I've not heard of that before, what is it (I assume it's something more than just "Don't cheat")?

2 hours ago, S_A_T_S said:

@Kueller Was just checking the location of the venue and noticed you mentioned Clean Play policy in the 1st post. I've not heard of that before, what is it (I assume it's something more than just "Don't cheat")?

pin

Golden Hind
355 Milton Road, CB4 1 Cambridge, United Kingdom

The Clean play policy Is a long the line of making measurements clear and show these before you move the miniature. After you roll the dice to put successes to one side and show the results to your opponent and no picking them up until this Is done. I will explain these on the day :) 

12 hours ago, Kueller said:

The Clean play policy Is a long the line of making measurements clear and show these before you move the miniature. After you roll the dice to put successes to one side and show the results to your opponent and no picking them up until this Is done. I will explain these on the day :) 

Hmm... this policy infringes on my natural cheating play style

6 hours ago, EpicChris said:

What's the status of the reserve list? I completely missed this!! I would certainly take 'some of that action' if space is free.

I have three people on the Reserve List

4 hours ago, relaxeddave said:

Just wanted to confirm I'm on the players list, we organised via FB I think but just wanted to make sure as I'm not listed here

Think the Tiebreak list is the up-to-date one. Have you tried there?

6 hours ago, relaxeddave said:

Just wanted to confirm I'm on the players list, we organised via FB I think but just wanted to make sure as I'm not listed here

Yes Teibreak Is up to date :)

Can player give me what Guild you are using on the day, If you haven't already on the FB event, so I can input on Tiebreak? Thanks