Knighthammer

Captain Scalpel

She looks cool but pose on the model is a bit static. In comparison Obulus is such a diva, waving his staff and robe like that.

agreed her pose could be a bit more dynamic compared with other models they have released.  im really more interested in her rules though

either way ill buy her as I am a competitionist.

3 hours ago, Paddo said:

The static pose from Ghast is the one everyone wants.  I'm actually happy when they mimic the art personally.

I think it's a dynamic pose. He just sliced something or is about to backhand someone. There is tension in his arms and legs.  Flow of the hair and chain suggest movement as well. Even with cosset and silence there is some dynamic flow in their robes. Graves is static but he's badass, rubbing dirt/blood between his fingers. It tells a story, something about his character. I don't get that with scalpel. Anayway she has nice details, will be nice to paint and probably will have some nice stats.

1 hour ago, C.Moons said:

I think it's a dynamic pose. He just sliced something or is about to backhand someone. There is tension in his arms and legs.  Flow of the hair and chain suggest movement as well. Even with cosset and silence there is some dynamic flow in their robes. Graves is static but he's badass, rubbing dirt/blood between his fingers. It tells a story, something about his character. I don't get that with scalpel. Anayway she has nice details, will be nice to paint and probably will have some nice stats.

I'm talking about pose matching art and for Ghast specifically this pose

SFGBMOR01-004_Ghast.jpg

8 minutes ago, D6Damager said:

I'm hoping there's a card spoiler before Tuesday's pre-order.

Hopefully. All the previous Captains have had their card spoilt pre release/order.

On 01/03/2016 at 10:43 PM, RuntotheHills said:

Menacing. 

I actually like the

On 02/03/2016 at 6:56 AM, Paddo said:

I'm talking about pose matching art and for Ghast specifically this pose

SFGBMOR01-004_Ghast.jpg

Coming from Malifaux I am always a bit surprised when the models do not match the concept art. This guy & Katalyst look great in concept & less great in model form. OTOH it can work the other way eg Rage

Excited, but we still have 2 important questions unanswered.

What's on her card? & Is it true that she has a tiny skull tattoo on her butt?

Happy to see a additional female model in our team, and counting down to pre-order tuesday.

5 hours ago, C.Moons said:

Excited, but we still have 2 important questions unanswered.

What's on her card? & Is it true that she has a tiny skull tattoo on her butt?

Both VERY important questions... 

I'm not sure which I want the answer of more though 

I don't think her pose tells no story.  That side eye, head partially turned look is like that point in a movie when someone punches the leader in the face, he just absorbs it, gives the 'WTF were you thinking' look, and calmly prepares to gut the offender.

10 minutes ago, rnrusa16 said:

I don't think her pose tells no story.  That side eye, head partially turned look is like that point in a movie when someone punches the leader in the face, he just absorbs it, gives the 'WTF were you thinking' look, and calmly prepares to gut the offender.

Definitely agree. To me she looks like she's about to gut someone like a fish--and I do mean that as accurately as possible, Scalpel is gonna cut you up, spill your insides, and remove your bones one at a time. I dunno, I could not really be happier with her model and can't wait to try her out. Even if she seems worse than Obulus i'm determined to make her work.