Blanca

Hi from Igualada (Barcelona)

Hello!

Im Blanca, from Igualada (near Barcelona), I've bought an starter set of Fisherman and I've played few games. I really love this game because it's very dynamic and flexible to adapt at different styles and we can have a lot of fun in our home (my husband has Masons and one of my sons Brewers). It's also a awesome minis to paint!

I expect to participate on your discussions when I have more experience on my team. Meanwhile is a great forum to learn!

Sorry for my English level (not so good).

See you and have fun!

23 hours ago, Blanca said:

Hello!

Im Blanca, from Igualada (near Barcelona), I've bought an starter set of Fisherman and I've played few games. I really love this game because it's very dynamic and flexible to adapt at different styles and we can have a lot of fun in our home (my husband has Masons and one of my sons Brewers). It's also a awesome minis to paint!

I expect to participate on your discussions when I have more experience on my team. Meanwhile is a great forum to learn!

Sorry for my English level (not so good).

See you and have fun!

Welcome Blanca, it's good to know more people from our country ;)

Hola, Blanca y otros espanoles!

I am American (Baltimore), but I've traveled to Spain many, many times, only once to Barcelona. BEAUTIFUL country!! Most often, I have visited Valencia y Madrid.

I am just starting to play Guild Ball, and my first guild choice is the Alchemists. I am a much better painter than I am a player, but I love to play miniatures games, anyway. Even losing terribly is a lot of fun! ;)

I hope you enjoy playing Guild Ball and enjoy the community of players!