Stonecutter

New player in Barcelona (Catalonia / Spain)

Hi there,

David, 27, nickname: Stonecutter. I've just ordered today my mason's miniatures to Dark Nebula shop in Igualada (near Barcelona). A small group of guys is playing Guildball there since last month and I finally decided to join to its first league to try this really-great-looking game. Let's know how well can I play with the Cathedral builders :)

Greetings from Barcelona,

Stonecutter .·.

Hey welcome, there're more players in BCN too, I think they're plying @ ironforge.

I'm from Madrid, and started a guild ball whatsapp Group with players from Bcn, Madrid and Málaga, so that we can coordinate tournaments and move people, send me a message if you wan't to be added to the group, more people, more games!

6 hours ago, Rocanegra said:

Hey welcome, there're more players in BCN too, I think they're plying @ ironforge.

I'm from Madrid, and started a guild ball whatsapp Group with players from Bcn, Madrid and Málaga, so that we can coordinate tournaments and move people, send me a message if you wan't to be added to the group, more people, more games!

Thank you, Rocanegra. I'll just send a pm to you to join the Spanish whatsapp group.

Hi Stonecutter, I'm Blanca, also from this group of Dark Nebula in Igualada.

Just arrived in this forum.

I've bought fisherman's starter set. See you in DN then...