ZiggyQubert

G.B. Scrum: Android / Web App

11 hours ago, ZiggyQubert said:

I wont be releasing an Apple version, partly due to the difficulty of developing / releasing for iOS, I don't own a mac which is basically required, noe do I want to pay for a development liscence.

That said, it's basically a web app so if anyone feels like taking on the responsibility of building a version for iOS, I'd be happy to provide them with the web code to do it with.  Also as a side note it has offline capability enabled, so if you open it it in your browser it should cache the whole app for times when you dont have connectivity.

That's great to know it has offline capability.  Thanks

Found a small issue:  If you remove a plot card from the roster, use back to return to the main page, then go to the roster again, the plot card is back.  Clearing the roster will permanently remove the card.  Confirmed this doesn't happen for players, just for plot cards.  Happens whether or not there are currently players on the roster. 

1 hour ago, JimO said:

Found a small issue:  If you remove a plot card from the roster, use back to return to the main page, then go to the roster again, the plot card is back.  Clearing the roster will permanently remove the card.  Confirmed this doesn't happen for players, just for plot cards.  Happens whether or not there are currently players on the roster. 

thanks, I'll get that fixed in the next release, I'm hoping we see the cards for the hunters and other new models this week or next, and will do an update then

When accessing the web version through Safari on my iPhone, the morticians team link is just reloading the list of teams.  All of the other teams open the roster ok. 

33 minutes ago, rnrusa16 said:

When accessing the web version through Safari on my iPhone, the morticians team link is just reloading the list of teams.  All of the other teams open the roster ok. 

Hummm, odd, I'll take a look

On March 18, 2016 at 10:29 AM, ZiggyQubert said:

Hummm, odd, I'll take a look

I got around to trying this at home on my Mac and the link works fine. Seems to be something with my phone browser.  IPhone 5c running iOS 8.1.1

Small issue, the position of the forward/back buttons can overlap with the close button when viewing the card.

Second request, would like swipe to work for forward/back also.

Thanks for the awesome work!!!

5 hours ago, MilitaryCoo said:

Running the app on my Galaxy S6, the timer counts down 45:00, 44:60, 44:59. It does that for ever minute transition, so adds 50 seconds to a 50 minute clock

It does this for the web version on Desktop Chrome too.

On 3/22/2016 at 1:42 PM, Caladian said:

Small issue, the position of the forward/back buttons can overlap with the close button when viewing the card.

Second request, would like swipe to work for forward/back also.

Thanks for the awesome work!!!

NP, swiping should be working, a couple of people have mentioned minor issues with swiping, so if its not working for you let me know, and the device you are usin.

Also tapping on the left / right side of the open card should move you forward or back 

Cheers mate!
Great work! Had a similar idea, to implement in our League website.
Might still do, or skip (or refer to your work).

But one thing that i'd kind of would like to see implemented would be the ability to add things like poisoned, bleeding and stuff.

First up, thank you for doing this, it's really nice work.

Secondly... if you increment the version numbers for the app, we can install an update without having to uninstall the existing version.  Android just checks the version codes and if they match it assumes it's the same so does nothing. 

I'm a dev and I know what it's like to be hounded by bug reports, feel bad for pointing out another but on the other hand it's good to get some eyes on these things to get them fixed. 

I dig it!  The uncluttered interface is refreshing, and the card view rocks.

With the web version on a PC using Firefox: in the Roster view, the [reset] button wipes all the players off the Roster screen.  You can return to the Guild screen, then click back to the Roster screen and they are shown again; is it just supposed to undo HP taken and such?

Great application.  I did find a bug with the latest release that took me a while to figure out and replicate because it happens only by accident.

When you click the "-" to remove a player from the roster and click 'Cancel', the player will remain on the Roster Screen.  However, if you hit back button (app or phone) from the Roster Screen after that, all the players for which you previously clicked "-" will be removed.