ZiggyQubert

G.B. Scrum: Android / Web App

1 hour ago, Psychotrshman said:

Hi there. I asked on the Facebook group too but figured this might be a better place afterwards. I was wondering if there was a good way to add an opponents list to my roster to view their cards during a match? I tried to just add them as players but it doesn't filter by team or guild. It just mixed them all in the roster together. Is there a way to designate which ones are which? Just making sure I'm not missing something.

Nope, at the moment it just keeps a full list of all players added, with not aditional sorting

Ok, cool. Just making sure I hadn't missed it. Thanks for making the app. It's the only one that works on my Google Pixel 2. :-)

Any idea when the next round of cards might update? 

Got a white screen when I try to use the APP after I have re Installed It? Thanks

Since the last update, I only get a blank white screen upon opening.

1 hour ago, ZiggyQubert said:

Ya a bug when creating a new release, I've published a fix, it's just taking a while to propagate out to people

I reInstalled It the same white screen?

Posted (edited)

Having problems trying to use this app.  I have a Galaxy Tab E, which works fine.

Can't seem to get any of the conditions to come on when the player takes one...such as poison.  Nor can I deduct HP.  

Yet, I also have a Samsung S5 phone and it seems to work on it.

Weird...🤔

Edited by DougE

Hi, I would like to point out a problem with the Wiko Fever, Android Marshmellow 6.0. The Roster does not work, that is, I can not open the cards or reset it. It stops and I have to "restart" the program. Can you solve? Thank you

The Mortician don't need their Union Player Options now, Since Ratcatcher are out you can't use Union with them for Competitive play.

Thanks for all you hard work (: