ZiggyQubert

G.B. Scrum: Android / Web App

Hi !

I've heard about a new version wich fix the "lagging issue" when going to roster page, with several player selected.

On my side, it still freeze at this moment. Even after install/re-install or cache deletion.

My phone is quite new (Samsung J3 2016) and the app was ok before last update.

However, Thanks for your job for this application. We use this every game !

Really liking the new features in the recent updates.  I was going to use the random team generator to force myself to practice with odd Blacksmiths lineups (I tend to get myself trapped in the same selections), but it looks like it selects 1 master and 5 apprentices every time.  Is it possible to have it follow the 3:3 pattern?

9 minutes ago, MilitaryCoo said:

Really liking the new features in the recent updates.  I was going to use the random team generator to force myself to practice with odd Blacksmiths lineups (I tend to get myself trapped in the same selections), but it looks like it selects 1 master and 5 apprentices every time.  Is it possible to have it follow the 3:3 pattern?

Humm, thats a bug, it will be fixed in the next release

On 23.1.2018 at 5:05 PM, Alrik31 said:

Hi !

I've heard about a new version wich fix the "lagging issue" when going to roster page, with several player selected.

On my side, it still freeze at this moment. Even after install/re-install or cache deletion.

My phone is quite new (Samsung J3 2016) and the app was ok before last update.

However, Thanks for your job for this application. We use this every game !

yep still freezes when selecting a player in the roster (or do anything else). Huawei P10Lite.

On 24/01/2018 at 9:20 PM, h3m3 said:

yep still freezes when selecting a player in the roster (or do anything else). Huawei P10Lite.

Still got the same on my HTC DESIRE 530 :(

Edit: worth mentioning my roster works when a single player is added but doesnt like it with multiple.

It seems Rookie Ferrite's Lv5 Hobbler is incomplete. "Poised, So Poised" has no rules, but "Swifter Strikes"' rules are inserted here. Also, "Go For The Knees!" is written as being a trait, while it should be a legendary play. Check Lv4 Hobbler for the complete descriptions.

Thanks for making the app and updating it so regularly! I don't know what I'd without it!

Ziggy, HELP! Since the last update the app is unusable. It freezes and won't work. The web version is the same.

I don't know what I'm going to do! I can't cope without it.

You are my hero. Please help me!

Released an update with some stat fixes, and a fix to the random team generator.

I'm still working on fixing the crash / freeze issue that people are seeing, I'll update when I have more information

With the Big League Cards the Text Is all to one side and cant see It all.

Keep up the Good Work (:

5 hours ago, ZiggyQubert said:

Released an update with some stat fixes, and a fix to the random team generator.

I'm still working on fixing the crash / freeze issue that people are seeing, I'll update when I have more information

It would be nice if you put the last rules in the organized game section :)

thanks for the incredible work

14 hours ago, MilitaryCoo said:

Minor issue : Life Drinker under Thresher's Legendary says the model heals [2] HP, should be [1]

I thought that had been corrected several versions ago?

Checking my version it says [1] HP, are you up to date?

15 hours ago, MilitaryCoo said:

Minor issue : Life Drinker under Thresher's Legendary says the model heals [2] HP, should be [1]

Its possible your seeing it on the website, which missed an update, should be good now though

I wish that Vileswarm on a 30mm base was my only problem. I cry myself to sleep at night hoping that Ziggy will fix my problem. Currently for me the app is unusable! :(

Love the program, this is the absolute best!

Buy looks like vBrisket has a mistake in her playbook. The third colimm is push tacle instead of dodge tacle!