ZiggyQubert

G.B. Scrum: Android / Web App

Doesn't show player cards for roster when clicked on them. Massively slow on my phone (HTC) and tablet (Samsung - but it's never worked on my tablet even before the most recent update). Tried uninstalling and re-installing on HTC did not work :(

Really appreciate the time and effort you put into the app.

5 hours ago, Scapegoat_Stephen said:

Doesn't show player cards for roster when clicked on them. Massively slow on my phone (HTC) and tablet (Samsung - but it's never worked on my tablet even before the most recent update). Tried uninstalling and re-installing on HTC did not work :(

Really appreciate the time and effort you put into the app.

Humm not sure whats wrong there, I'm using some of the newer javascript functions in the app, its possible it that, how old is your HTC?

5 hours ago, Ik-tornado said:

Goad on Jac is listed in the app as range S

fixed

5 hours ago, ZiggyQubert said:

Humm not sure whats wrong there, I'm using some of the newer javascript functions in the app, its possible it that, how old is your HTC?

fixed

HTC DESIRE 530, I've only had it for a year bought new so assumed it would be OK as doesn't seem that old to me :P

I've come across an issue whereas the app becomes VERY sluggish, to the point where menus stop opening, if I add too many players to the roster (more than 6). I have fixed it so far by uninstalling/reinstalling which wipes the roster.

2 minutes ago, JS said:

I've come across an issue whereas the app becomes VERY sluggish, to the point where menus stop opening, if I add too many players to the roster (more than 6). I have fixed it so far by uninstalling/reinstalling which wipes the roster.

I've also had this problem but fixed it by going to the team rosters and - out players that way since the roster screen became unresponsive.

15 hours ago, JS said:

Ok, I've taken some steps to improve the performance on this screen, will be out with the next release (within the next couple of days)

17 hours ago, JS said:

I was able to reset by clearing the app's storage rather than a reinstall.  But my roster has been unresponsive at 6.  I didn't even think to try with fewer.  After checking this thread, I cleared storage again and tried 1. Looks like things are working.  Hopefully the performance changes help.

Just noticed a wierd error.  While browsing cards in the guild sections, when I close one card and open another, the playbook is not updating immediately to the new player but rather still showing the previous player's playbook.  Everything else is correctly changing for the new player (stats, plays, etc).  Flipping to the back of the card then back to the front is updating the current player to the correct playbook.  Interestingly, going from a guild to a union model is changing the color of the momentous results to union purple ehile having the wrong playbook still.

5 hours ago, missing1leg said:

Just noticed a wierd error.  While browsing cards in the guild sections, when I close one card and open another, the playbook is not updating immediately to the new player but rather still showing the previous player's playbook.  Everything else is correctly changing for the new player (stats, plays, etc).  Flipping to the back of the card then back to the front is updating the current player to the correct playbook.  Interestingly, going from a guild to a union model is changing the color of the momentous results to union purple ehile having the wrong playbook still.

2 hours ago, xiontawa said:

So, the web app seems completely broken atm. I tried clearing cach and using different browsers/devices. Here's how it looks...

vhf33yt.png

Both issues should be resolved now, for the browser version you may need to clear your cache etc

Hey ZiggyQubert, great job with this! I use this during every game and couldn't live without it anymore :)

I have a small(-ish?) feature request though: Any chance you could add some settings to the app, so the user could select to hide Rookies and GICs from showing? I realize these are a great addition for some users but I'd really prefer not seeing them. I'm always so confused when I open the Rookie card during a game... :D 

Not sure if mentioned yet but just noticed Lucky's playbook is wrong. It's a copy of Harmony's

Nvm I was informed this is a glitch that happens when you look at a player before another one.

Hi! I just found that Stave's "Explosive Brew" appears as a Character Trait when it's an Heroic Play

5a5f44cd03bd5_2018-01-1709_41_25.thumb.jpg.35fdbef130af500bdbb76a1bd4cd76a8.jpg

Thanks for all your effort!

On 13-1-2018 at 3:32 AM, ZiggyQubert said:

Added a player / team / captain randomizer as well as Skulk.  as well as some layout updates bug fixes and some performance updates.

I believe it sees Avarisse and Greede as two players! (when generating a team)

In player finder character trait ambush[princess] from rookie boiler is assigned to Ulfr (he have character trait ambush but with different wording)

On 1/15/2018 at 4:14 PM, Cassaralla said:

Thresher's legendary says 'recover [2] HP'  should be 1.

On 1/15/2018 at 4:20 PM, PocketsTheGreat said:

I'm on the app and it appears that Pin Vice's heroic is not listed.

On 1/17/2018 at 7:43 AM, Cradwel said:

Hi! I just found that Stave's "Explosive Brew" appears as a Character Trait when it's an Heroic Play

5a5f44cd03bd5_2018-01-1709_41_25.thumb.jpg.35fdbef130af500bdbb76a1bd4cd76a8.jpg

Thanks for all your effort!

16 hours ago, Bob The Builder said:

I believe it sees Avarisse and Greede as two players! (when generating a team)

All of the above have ben fixed

6 hours ago, elmo said:

In player finder character trait ambush[princess] from rookie boiler is assigned to Ulfr (he have character trait ambush but with different wording)

This is going to take a bit before I have a chance to fix it (Shame on steamforged for making multiple abilities with the same name :) )