ZiggyQubert

G.B. Scrum: Android / Web App

52 minutes ago, ZiggyQubert said:

Farmers and Blacksmiths updated, should be rolling out to devices now

I guess you'll add Skulk whenever the Rat Catcher are released? Or do you just need the pdf of his card?

Just noticed this and came in to say thanks again!  Starting one of these leagues this Thursday at our local store and I greatly appreciate having easy digital access to these cards!

A couple of minor quibbles.  The hp tracking is offset below the bubbles and also to the left.

For ease of use - I would simply label the players within the roster as PLAYERNAME-ROOKIE rather than trying to spell out which 2 selections were made.  This should allow better access to the HP adjustment numbers and buttons as currently they are being overwritten by the text.  (Note this is only a problem when I am using my phone in portrait mode which is my default mode of use and it looks fine in landscape.)

18 hours ago, elmo said:

Tater can have 8 inf? :)

IMG_20171212_212515.jpg

Well thats not intended, I'll get it fixed in the next release

On 12/11/2017 at 6:48 PM, missing1leg said:

Just noticed this and came in to say thanks again!  Starting one of these leagues this Thursday at our local store and I greatly appreciate having easy digital access to these cards!

A couple of minor quibbles.  The hp tracking is offset below the bubbles and also to the left.

For ease of use - I would simply label the players within the roster as PLAYERNAME-ROOKIE rather than trying to spell out which 2 selections were made.  This should allow better access to the HP adjustment numbers and buttons as currently they are being overwritten by the text.  (Note this is only a problem when I am using my phone in portrait mode which is my default mode of use and it looks fine in landscape.)

Thanks for the feedback, I'll definatly impliment some of this

Released a major update to reduce the size of the app I've had to convert it from using images of the cards to rendering the cards from data this allows for a number of additional features,  however it also means that as all the data needed to be entered for the cards some errors may have happened in the data entry, I've made every attempt to eliminate these errors, however if you notice anything please post something here or PM me and I'll get it updated.

I've added a the following features as well -

• The ability to save and manage rosters (long asked for)
  • Condition tracking on the roster screen
  • Displaying the playbook on the roster screen
  • Sorting / Finding players by there stats / other attributes
  • Dynamic stats, i.e. if you add a sponsorship that changes a stat, that will now be reflected in the stats and on the card
  • Added a player finder feature that sorts and filters players by many attributes and properties

Probability some other things that I'm forgetting. 

That sounds and looks great.

On a short notice I have seen some errors:

- Brisk3t Mom T< is shown as non mom

- Tappers non mom :PP: is shown as mom

- Stokers mom :>>: is shown as non mom

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

That sounds and looks great.

On a short notice I have seen some errors:

- Brisk3t Mom T< is shown as non mom

- Tappers non mom :PP: is shown as mom

- Stokers mom :>>: is shown as non mom

Thanks, updated and published

8 hours ago, ZiggyQubert said:

Released a major update to reduce the size of the app I've had to convert it from using images of the cards to rendering the cards from data this allows for a number of additional features,  however it also means that as all the data needed to be entered for the cards some errors may have happened in the data entry, I've made every attempt to eliminate these errors, however if you notice anything please post something here or PM me and I'll get it updated.

I've added a the following features as well -

• The ability to save and manage rosters (long asked for)
  • Condition tracking on the roster screen
  • Displaying the playbook on the roster screen
  • Sorting / Finding players by there stats / other attributes
  • Dynamic stats, i.e. if you add a sponsorship that changes a stat, that will now be reflected in the stats and on the card
  • Added a player finder feature that sorts and filters players by many attributes and properties

Probability some other things that I'm forgetting. 

I love this update but it has some little mistakes

On cards that have a lot of text, the text is cut off, for example, in smoke

Very good job with tracking conditions in the roster 

And the last thing I've seen wrong is that the players return to the field with one more life over the sponge

Continue like this because it is the best application for guild ball :)

25 minutes ago, Chapuzas said:

I love this update but it has some little mistakes

On cards that have a lot of text, the text is cut off, for example, in smoke

Very good job with tracking conditions in the roster 

And the last thing I've seen wrong is that the players return to the field with one more life over the sponge

Continue like this because it is the best application for guild ball :)

thanks for finding these, fixed and rolling out now

A number of player seem to have a dynamic rather than fixed frame width when brought into the roster resulting in either the condition call out button or the left end of the data being pushed off screen when on my phone (Samsung s6) in default portrait orientation.  Veteran Rage and Buckwheat it's very obvious.  Thresher less so but still present.

Otherwise this is an amazing update and I really like the added features so thanks again for your excellent work!

6 minutes ago, missing1leg said:

A number of player seem to have a dynamic rather than fixed frame width when brought into the roster resulting in either the condition call out button or the left end of the data being pushed off screen when on my phone (Samsung s6) in default portrait orientation.  Veteran Rage and Buckwheat it's very obvious.  Thresher less so but still present.

Otherwise this is an amazing update and I really like the added features so thanks again for your excellent work!

Any chance you can post a screenshot?

I don't have that device to test on and I'm not seeing it on my phone :(

So here I've clicked the partially visible button on buckwheat which has pushed the frame left to make the whole button visible again.

Optimized-Gbscrum.png

9 hours ago, missing1leg said:

So here I've clicked the partially visible button on buckwheat which has pushed the frame left to make the whole button visible again.

Optimized-Gbscrum.png

9 hours ago, Chapuzas said:

Hi again

I found more

Ox old playbook

Ferrite pushdodge position

Vkat push in the first column playbook  

All these issues are fixed, rolling out to production now

Some strange numbers on Mallet card.  Great upgrade but I have some issue with Player Finder part, often hangs and I must kill app...

mallet-new.png

19 minutes ago, elmo said:

Some strange numbers on Mallet card.  Great upgrade but I have some issue with Player Finder part, often hangs and I must kill app...

mallet-new.png

Thanks I'll get that fixed in the next update.

For the player finder, what phone / tablet do you have and where does it hang for you?

That feature requires a lot of processing to calculate all the stats and it can display a lot of data in some places. i.e. if you go into the character plays or traits section, or use the filtering section on some of the screens

If you have an older phone it may run into problems of be really slow.

If you can let me know where you are seeing issues I may be able to add some optomizations for the slower parts

6 minutes ago, ZiggyQubert said:

For the player finder, what phone / tablet do you have and where does it hang for you?

That feature requires a lot of processing to calculate all the stats and it can display a lot of data in some places. i.e. if you go into the character plays or traits section, or use the filtering section on some of the screens

If you have an older phone it may run into problems of be really slow.

If you can let me know where you are seeing issues I may be able to add some optomizations for the slower parts

Xiaomi Redmi note 3 3GB RAM so not very old phone. It is hard to tell where I get problems, often when I'm on player list(from finder) and click on one of them. Line is darker but nothing happens, back button is not working.

But got some other bugs:

- Player finder Icy Sponge:0 - shows 1 ... clicked got many more :)

- Heroic Plays got 120 *Not Value*

17 minutes ago, elmo said:

Xiaomi Redmi note 3 3GB RAM so not very old phone. It is hard to tell where I get problems, often when I'm on player list(from finder) and click on one of them. Line is darker but nothing happens, back button is not working.

But got some other bugs:

- Player finder Icy Sponge:0 - shows 1 ... clicked got many more :)

- Heroic Plays got 120 *Not Value*

Humm, odd that you would be seeing the freezing up then, I'll have to do some experimenting

I've fixed the icy sponge (it was showing the wrong results) as for the 120 *no value* in heroic plays thats actualy correct as their are 120 players that don't have heroic plays the name is a bit odd but the data is correct

Hi again :)

Plots and identities are untidy huge font letters

Hammer playbook

I would review the playbooks as advice

Ty for fix so fast the problems

3 hours ago, Chapuzas said:

Hi again :)

Plots and identities are untidy huge font letters

Hammer playbook

I would review the playbooks as advice

Ty for fix so fast the problems

fixed