ZiggyQubert

G.B. Scrum: Android / Web App

I know a number of apps have bean posted but this is my version 

For android and on the web, an app for viewing Guild Ball Cards and resources and tracking basic stats during a game.

Features

• Season 3 Card viewing
  • Roster Creation with Plot cards
  • HP tracking
  • Score keeping (Goals, VP, and MP)
  • Clock - implements the standard Guild Ball Clock
  • Quick Reference
  • Rules reference
  • Organized play reference

Download links and a bit more info can be found on my website

and - Direct link to Google Play

2/23/2016 - updated to fix the health modifying on the roster screen (found by DamasterZ)

2/23/2016 - fixed spelling and minor content issues (found by tonio)

2/29/2016 - fixed shanks stats (Razcalking), added some confirmations to the roster screen (henke), and updated to the latest card data (Includes new players)

4/26/2016 - updated to add Season 2 rules and cards, as well as FAQ's etc.., also some minor fixes to card viewing / navigation as well as fixing a bug with the timer, updated to the release build insteat of a dev build

4/28/2016 - updated to better support the big league, including plot deck building, plot generation for a match, and basic sponsership for players, as well as full plot display (season 1 & 2)

5/6/2016 - updated to version 2, better interface and more extensible, yadda yadda its better, take it at that.

5/9/2016 - fixed a couple of minor bugs

6/8/2016 - fixed quick ref cards not displaying, and added compound into the alchamists roster

7/1/2016 - fixed season 1 plot cards and big league card viewing, fixed vitriol's stats and sakana HP

11/29/2016 - updated to season 3 cards and plots

Promo-Header.jpg

Great!, I was working on my own, but you made the work hehe, congrats, and thanks for the effort!

Have you considered the offline mode? 

I've used the installable web app kit some times, it could be interesting to add it if you want :)

Wow, looking good! 

One thing I've noticed on the Android app is that when I decrement a player's health, it takes me back to the main page. Apart from that, it's awesome! 

31 minutes ago, Rocanegra said:

Great!, I was working on my own, but you made the work hehe, congrats, and thanks for the effort!

Have you considered the offline mode? 

I've used the installable web app kit some times, it could be interesting to add it if you want :)

The android version is entierly offline, I've thought about adding offline mode to the web app, and may get around to it at some point

15 minutes ago, Force39 said:

Wow, looking good! 

One thing I've noticed on the Android app is that when I decrement a player's health, it takes me back to the main page. Apart from that, it's awesome! 

Hummm, missed that, should be fixed now if you want to download it again.

Great work! Any plan on publishing it on the Play Store?  I'm using my work's phone, and have restrictions on installing homebrewed stuff. Bookmarked it for now. :)

Some things I've found:
- "Orginized Play" in the bottom menu, instead of "Organized"
- Might be my browser, but there is probably an encoding error in Harry the hat name's final quote, as it comes out messed up.

Nice to have:
- Could it be possible to have the cards "swipable" in the card view?  The small arrows work, but I got fat fingers and swiping is easier. ;)

10 minutes ago, Tonio said:

Great work! Any plan on publishing it on the Play Store?  I'm using my work's phone, and have restrictions on installing homebrewed stuff. Bookmarked it for now. :)

Some things I've found:
- "Orginized Play" in the bottom menu, instead of "Organized"

Fixed

10 minutes ago, Tonio said:

- Might be my browser, but there is probably an encoding error in Harry the hat name's final quote, as it comes out messed up.

Yup thats an encoding thing fixed

12 minutes ago, Tonio said:

Nice to have:
- Could it be possible to have the cards "swipable" in the card view?  The small arrows work, but I got fat fingers and swiping is easier.

It should already be swipable, if you are unable to swipe let me know what you have for a device and I may be able to debug swiping on that particular device. In adition taping anywhere on the card should have the same effect as the forward arrow, and tapping off the card will close the card view

21 minutes ago, Devilsquid said:

My Android may be too old, as it won't launch on my device.

Quite possibly it also possible I have some coding issues causing it to crash on older devices, I may get around to fixing them, I'm not a native developer so it's more of a pain for me to fix those issues.

Flipping fantastic!

You're the same legendary Ziggy who made an awesome league manager for Blood Bowl right? If so thanks for your continued fantastic work. 

4 hours ago, Shonkhor said:

Flipping fantastic!

You're the same legendary Ziggy who made an awesome league manager for Blood Bowl right? If so thanks for your continued fantastic work. 

I believe I was just hosting the league manager, so I cant take credit for coding it, but thanks for the support :)

18 hours ago, ZiggyQubert said:

It should already be swipable, if you are unable to swipe let me know what you have for a device and I may be able to debug swiping on that particular device. In adition taping anywhere on the card should have the same effect as the forward arrow, and tapping off the card will close the card view

Ok, good to know about the tapping. :)

Just checked on my phone (Galaxy s4). No swiping on both browsers.  The native browser though doesn't trigger on tap, only on release, and if I swiped before releasing, nothing happens. Just tap and release (no swiping) does trigger the page change.

However, Chrome page change trigger as soon as you tap, not on release, so it doesn't really need the swipe.  

2 hours ago, Tonio said:

Ok, good to know about the tapping. :)

Just checked on my phone (Galaxy s4). No swiping on both browsers.  The native browser though doesn't trigger on tap, only on release, and if I swiped before releasing, nothing happens. Just tap and release (no swiping) does trigger the page change.

However, Chrome page change trigger as soon as you tap, not on release, so it doesn't really need the swipe.  

I've cleaned up some of the click / swipe functionality on the card view page, it may work for you now, but as I dont have access to an s4 I cant say for certain :(

Very good work!

Some suggestions:

1. Have a confirmation popup on "Reset" timer to prevent unwanted resets of timer.

2. have a confirmation button on "Remove player from team during a started game or remove the "Remove button" during a game. Easy to remove a player during a game.

3. Settings page with:

-Manually settable timer times.

-Option for deat clock to manage both players times.

-Options to show Playbook under each players stats. Will make flipping to cards less frequent.

-Option to show "Health bar" under each players stats (And maybe removing the x/y indicator.

-Option for timed turnes.

-Option for not entering power save mode.

Keep up the good work!