MasterPlan

Canadian Championship

Thanks for the information.

It seems like an affordable weekend.. ( A bit of a Drive from where I am in BC ) but affordable.

Who gets to go to the Worlds event then... is there a World's Event?

Do you have to place just 1st? top 4? (Hah goodness knows I am not good enough for that).

Not sure how these things work but if you do win.. I am assuming the World Championship is somewhere in the UK.. Do you have to pay all the travel and accommodation expenses yourselves?

This is a two day event Starting Saturday and ending Sunday. The winner gets a plane ticket and hotel to the UK for the world finales in November. We would love anyone interested to come and play. You won't regret it! For those that play Warmachine we also have a iron gauntlet and Warmachine Weekend quilifier.

Hey, here are some more details regarding the Western Canadian National Championship event:

https://www.tiebreak.co.uk/the-grots-cup-western-canadian-sfg-guild-ball-world-finals-qualifier/feed

This event will be ran using the "National Cup" format via the guild ball organized play doc.

The Main event will start with two games Saturday night and finish up Sunday with rounds until we have an undefeated champion!

This is the FIRST event of the Guild Ball World Championship qualifiers! This is a two day event Starting Saturday and ending Sunday. The winner gets a plane ticket and hotel to the UK for the world finales in November 2016. In addition the winner will get their name engraved on the GROTS-CUP trophy which will carry-over year after yepar. ( pics soon )

There is also a Guildball Tourney being ran Friday night by local Pundit Jordan Murphy

Please sign up for GROTScon here: 
http://grotscon.webs.com/registration-accomidations

National Championship Format

Tournament length - A) ‘A Champion is crowned’.
Match Win Conditions - B) ‘Play to the final whistle’.
Round Length - B) ‘Team Tactics’.
Team Roster Selection - B) ‘Strength in Depth’
(X = 6 models).
Match Roster Selection - B) ‘Move and Counter Move’.

Just making sure I read that right, November 2017? That seems quite the long way off haha. I'm hoping to attend... but right now all my pieces are somewhere in the UK getting painted so I have no idea if Ill have an army in time or not.

looks like i can now make this! do we need to buy a 2 day pass to play guildball? i wont be leaving SK till saturday morning and plan to get there sat afternoon.

On March 5, 2016 at 0:48 PM, jcm211 said:

looks like i can now make this! do we need to buy a 2 day pass to play guildball? i wont be leaving SK till saturday morning and plan to get there sat afternoon.

A one day pass is all you need if you are just playing Guildball. See you here!

Wow only a one day pass...  It's listed as two days on the schedule...  Does everyone play on the Sunday or just the finalists.. 

Or is it one day because you only play on the Saturday or Sunday?