RuntotheHills

The Goal Post Thread

29 minutes ago, Athico said:

Looks better in the dark, but here is my contribution to the thread.20180112_191837_zps2hvolaf5.jpg

Love It!

Thanks @Kueller... so does your Fish goal... love the tentacle coming up to grab the ball. Very cool!

On 5/26/2018 at 2:05 PM, Athico said:

Looks better in the dark, but here is my contribution to the thread.

20180112_191837_zps2hvolaf5.jpg

@Athico Very, very cool. I love light up goal posts!

On 7/16/2018 at 1:44 AM, Barbercat said:

Dressed up the LE Farmers goal post.

20180715_202019.jpg

Just used mine as a ball. Slightly regretting that now I've seen yours. Lovely and simple, seems rather restful.

Thread hasn't seen any action this month (hopefully not those PVC goals making people lazy...) so decided I needed to pull my finger out and get another picture up:

OJkvVF6h.jpg

My Union goal. I had a set of Ristuls Market treasure pieces for Frostgrave but the skelly on throne was too big for that game, so I thought it's be good as a big pile of gold for Union. It didn't quite sit on the 50mm base, and it just didn't look imposing enough, as in not enough height or presence on the pitch. My Union have a few models mounted on slate to give them extra height (so KS Blackheart and oRage are the same height as vRage, and Benediction looks awesome on a big lump of rock) so I thought "rock pillar!" Gives it height, ties it to the rest of the team and looks a little religious, like a shrine or cairn, as if the Union worship/hold sacred all that loot...

Only played with it in one tournament so far, but was lucky enough to come away with a Best Goal award (the only one I can ever win). Starting to feel the pressure to keep on winning now, as all three of my goals so far have got one. Masons one is done, but gonna hold off posting until I've taken it to a few events.