RuntotheHills

The Goal Post Thread

Promised I'd put up my Farmers goal, so here we go:

iq8YCmyh.jpg

The pitchfork is loose/removeable for transport, and due to the points and spaces between the wheat can be put pretty much where you want (looks nice on top though). 

Also happy times today:

Sie7KU7m.jpg

4 hours ago, S_A_T_S said:

Promised I'd put up my Farmers goal, so here we go:

iq8YCmyh.jpg

The pitchfork is loose/removeable for transport, and due to the points and spaces between the wheat can be put pretty much where you want (looks nice on top though). 

Also happy times today:

Sie7KU7m.jpg

I love your concept of this Goal, that Is why you Won, well done again (: I thought of Ball In a Haystack like Needle In a Haystack!

14 hours ago, Kueller said:

I love your concept of this Goal, that Is why you Won, well done again (: I thought of Ball In a Haystack like Needle In a Haystack!

Where at ball goes is always in the back of my mind when I'm planning a goal. I liked the idea with this one that everytime a goal is scored, someone like Millstone or Harrow sighs, says "Hold on lads", trots back and starts rooting around trying to fish the ball out. The Alchemist goal I imagined you needed to hit the sun in the centre, and the disc around it spins to make scoring more difficult. Got more ideas but gotta finish painting an actual team before I move on and make a goal for another...

1 minute ago, S_A_T_S said:

Where at ball goes is always in the back of my mind when I'm planning a goal. I liked the idea with this one that everytime a goal is scored, someone like Millstone or Harrow sighs, says "Hold on lads", trots back and starts rooting around trying to fish the ball out. The Alchemist goal I imagined you needed to hit the sun in the centre, and the disc around it spins to make scoring more difficult. Got more ideas but gotta finish painting an actual team before I move on and make a goal for another...

I have redo my Solthecian Goal, far more polished Stained Glass Window, will put It up when I have finished It In the next few days.

Just now, Mako said:

Loving it! How'd you do the glass?

Cheers Mate (: I got two miniature windows, put clear plastic between them, sealed with glue then add Stained Glass Effect Paint.

6 minutes ago, Kueller said:

Cheers Mate (: I got two miniature windows, put clear plastic between them, sealed with glue then add Stained Glass Effect Paint.

I was trying to think how to pour tinted resin and all sorts of complicated chemical shenanigans... you have a much easier method :D