RuntotheHills

The Goal Post Thread

That is the best Engineers goal I have seen thus far! Great work!

Are you planning on covering the light up with something, it would look nice with some steampunk-style lightcap or possibly a gem.

1 hour ago, Sfenn said:

That is the best Engineers goal I have seen thus far! Great work!

Are you planning on covering the light up with something, it would look nice with some steampunk-style lightcap or possibly a gem.

Thank  :D I always looking for some things I could use to covering the LED ^^

On March 8, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Charlie said:

SecI

Thanks man

Second one gets my vote!

On February 22, 2016 at 5:03 PM, S_A_T_S said:

Here's my Alchemist goal:

Goal_zpsmef879sa.jpg

That's the best Alchemist's goal I've seen yet.

On March 8, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Charlie said:

in the spirit of consolidated goals here are my Alchemist and Brewers efforts. SDC13182_zps6a0cshky.jpgSDC13181_zpsa1kyvq2d.jpgSDC13180_zpse4nrv2sr.jpgSDC13064%202_zps6hocbi9o.jpgSDC13065_zpsg1flxdne.jpg

I'm digging the pub look of your Brewer's goal!

23 hours ago, Shonsue said:

Wondering if you could give us a rundown of where your pieces and parts came from. 

the two I can spot is the wheel is from the doomwheel and the cow is from the giant both by GW

Posted this in its own thread, but I'll add mine to the mix.  There are some AMAZING goal posts here!!! 

The goal is actually not painted (besides the base), it's using all real materials and made from almost scratch (besides raw materials). 

The stones are soap stones, the goal is a gold stone cabachon, the post is made with Blood wood, the "rope" is brass wire, and the hammer and chisel used blood wood, copper and brass, stained to make it look rusted and used.  The rocks used on the bases were all chipped from various soapstones. 

Masons Goal Post.jpg

Ha, not at all. Opposite on both hemispheres. I'm from Michigan in the United States.

If you're asking because the goal is familiar or something, I did take some inspiration from a goal that has pictures featured on the Steamforged Facebook page. I suppose that might've been made by an Aussie.

By any chance using an apple device to make the photo?

They have issues with uploading pictures that weren't taken at the right orientation.
They show up fine on the device and probably the correlating bigger calculating machine (aka mac or pc) but if the forum doesn't support autorotation depending on the exif data this can happen.

Just tried on my android in mobile chrome, still upside down.
Might be because your device is using the locally saved image that it knows how to orient.
Might not...

I had to address the same issue for a customer of ours, so i know of the woes of that ^^'

11 minutes ago, Dice1978 said:

My Masons goal:

DSCN1542(2).jpg

I think this is one of the nicest masons goals I've seen. Where did you find the mason for the base? He is a really neat touch to the statue goal that makes it feel much more original than most in the same vane.