RuntotheHills

The Goal Post Thread

58 minutes ago, Komichido said:

Loving this game right now...here are a couple goals I made for my Butchers and my Spooks..

guild ball.jpg

Please tell me you keep score by adding another victim to the Butcher's hooks!

41 minutes ago, Fey said:

Here is my Butcher's Goal.

Posted as a start of my Butcher's models on my topic, Greed suggested to ost it here too.

Butcher's Goal.jpg

Lovely Goal!

13335878_490195387837007_432298520175572?type=3?app_id=2305272732&id=490195404503672&inHere's my new Union goal post.  My idea was to have a selection of crates of loot/coin from their guild fraternising, having it waiting there for them.  and as they are all on Victorian style bases, I thought Victorian gas lamp posts would be cool.  I also try and make each goal ave a definite zone to score in, this time, between the two posts.

Hope you like it,

Mr Hall.

29 minutes ago, Mr Hall said:

guild-ball-union-goal-post.html?type=3?app_id=2305272732&id=490195404503672&inHeres my new Union goal post.  My idea was to have a selection of crates of loot/coin from their guild fraternising, having it waiting there for them.  and as they are all on Victorian style bases, I thought Victorian gas lamp posts would be cool.  I also try and make each goal ave a definite zone to score in, this time, between the two posts.

Hope you like it,

Mr Hall.

I can't see It buddy?

7 minutes ago, Mr Hall said:

hmmmm, I'm working on it... trying to link from my facebook page...

Try photobucket, facebook is notorious for not allowing linked images.

2 minutes ago, Hmelrose said:

Try photobucket, facebook is notorious for not allowing linked images.

Yeah I use PhotoBucket too, Its good

I got this in a Christmas Cracker - never have I been so happy about the tat that comes in one. Experimented with salt weathering and generally just attacked it with a scalpel, then weathered and bloodied up. Really enjoyed making it.

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Tommm
Sweet jesus using imgur on your phone is a hassle. I'll try to get photos when i go near my laptop later.

Finished making these 2 today. One for my own hunters and one for a friends. I plan on adding foliage once mines painted up. 

Initially I had wanted to use the tree alone, but discovered it was between 5-10mm too wide. So figured I would raise it up to give a 'cut away' of the earth and rock beneath. 

image_zpsqvxoiqos.jpeg