Vet Captain Rage

First thoughts are 

cap rage

coin (waiting on strongbox of course)

gutter

snakeskin 

Decimate

avarisse and greede 

decimate could easily be swapped for minx though.

in an eight man squad I'd also include mist, just in case 

4 minutes ago, infinite_array said:

With Maverick gone, I guess Coin and Captain Rage are going to be best buddies. 

How are people going to name alternate models, by the way? CapRage? CRage? 

Rage 2.

Believe Crazy is only during Activation unfortunately, but yea the Gutter thing is messed. Fang would be tricky. You can do some really gnarly stuff with Avarisse though... Rage goes, Legendaries, has Avarisse put down the Singled Out, then it's go time.

Decimate is good with vetRage. Second Wind for the reposition is very strong with Bloody Coin.

vetRage

Coin 

Gutter

Decimate

Mist

Hemlock

Is a solid lineup.

20 minutes ago, d_acolyte said:

Random question, which would you rather have vet Rage or Blackheart? Does it depend on the role your using them for?

Blackhearts obviously a better all rounder, and his output looks to be more reliable, but rage brings new players and new tricks to the team, it'll take a lot of games to work out the best combinations I should think

and strongbox is bound to add to that 

Just now, Hobbybutterfly said:

Blackhearts obviously a better all rounder, and his output looks to be more reliable, but rage brings new players and new tricks to the team, it'll take a lot of games to work out the best combinations I should think

and strongbox is bound to add to that 

True, I am in a league allowing season 2 models as they get available to be bought so I will probably buy him buy him when he comes out and see what I think of him. I have mostly been using Blackheart as a fighter so Vet Rage might be better for me.

With the current players I think Blackheart comes out ahead on the Killing Roster, if only because Blackheart + oRage beats vRage + the last person on your six-man roster.

You end up with Blackheart, Coin, Gutter, oRage, Decimate, Mist against vRage, Coin, Gutter, Decimate, Mist, Avarisse/Snakeskin/Minx.

My recent favourite six has been 

Blackheart, coin, rage, minx, mist, Avarisse and greede

if I swap out the captains I'd expect snakeskin to take origirage's place.

i don't use gutter enough clearly 

I like what he does. He may or may not be better than Blackheart, but I like that they are different and allow a different team and game plan. 

33 minutes ago, Bertmac said:

I think mist will work well with him. She can charge in first possibly marking the target then he follows in and kills any player near her.

Mist is a dude...

1 hour ago, Bertmac said:

I think mist will work well with him. She can charge in first possibly marking the target then he follows in and kills any player near her.

Mist is in fact a dude, but even so I think he likes Blackheart better, just because Blackheart's Legendary benefits Mist immensely.