Jay Finnegan

Vengeance 2016 - Manchester 14th & 15th May

Booking out a curry house is a stroke of genius, lads.

The NWGC will be a vile hole the following day, though. Best get them windows open first thing! 

5 hours ago, Clanger said:

Any news on the care package for early sign ups?

On that Facebook. (I know you don't use it)

Not being posted out, handed out on Saturday morning

10 hours ago, Clanger said:

Any news on the care package for early sign ups?

On facebook they said that things had got away from them and that we will get them at registration on the day.

Are there any updates for events on the Friday night? Would be good to catch up with other players for a drink after a long drive up!

On 22/04/2016 at 7:40 AM, cdhay said:
Small Vengeance 2016 (con) update with Chris Kamara

It will depend on when there official release date is for general sale....

I wish this would be confirmed soon, if I can't bring my bear and her shotgun wielding crazy chum i'm going to have to panic paint some union!!

16 hours ago, MisterPGibson said:

I wish this would be confirmed soon, if I can't bring my bear and her shotgun wielding crazy chum i'm going to have to panic paint some union!!

Confirmed! No mention of pre-orders in today's news, so won't be out in time. Dammit.

On 5/2/2016 at 10:29 PM, JJLayfield said:

Are there any updates for events on the Friday night? Would be good to catch up with other players for a drink after a long drive up!

Also a non-FB user, but I'm local to NWGC and so more than happy to swing out for a couple and meet a few people. 

On 7/5/2016 at 10:05 PM, MykMyers said:

think people are heading to NWGC on Fri Night. I know at least 5-10 people have mentioned it.

Count me in too, I'll be at NWGC as soon as possible, look for the spanish guy with engineer googles ;)

Hey everyone, I know it's a long shot (pun intended) but is anyone traveling from around the Plymouth area, to go too Vengeance. If so, could I grab a lift there and back. I can pay towards petrol. Please contact me if you have the space.

So we have had a few last minute drops so a couple of tickets available for anyone who is interested, but be quick. DM Jay Finnegan and send payment to guildballinformer@gmail.com via paypal and we will hook you up.

Grudge matches were scraped from round 1 when we went from 64 to 128 as game 1 needs to be a proper game and not the friendly grudges initially planned.

But grudge away friday or saturday night

Ok never mind I asked Ross baker for a grudge match he's really up for it round one but will try sort something out instead I can't make it until the morning of Saturday there's always the luck of the draw 

cheers anyway

On 10/05/2016 at 6:31 PM, Daniel Garnett said:

Why would anyone drop out madness.. 

4 more sleeps also. Are we still doing grudge matches? 

I couldnt afford the travel and accommodation :( stupid kids and rent!