Sign in to follow this  
Howell

Problem with Princess

Not sure if this is the right place, but I recently got Princess and it seems theres a leg missing? Is that something that happens a lot, can I get a replacement?

Just not sure what the proper thing to do here is

I thought the same assembling Princess the other week... I totally overlooked the leg stuck to the piece of sprue that's then attached to the main part od the model :lol:

Good luck getting her together, she's faffy as hell - still not entirely sure how I managed to get 3 feet touching the base at the same time.

On 1/11/2016 at 11:28 PM, Howell said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but I recently got Princess and it seems theres a leg missing? Is that something that happens a lot, can I get a replacement?

Just not sure what the proper thing to do here is

I lost Harmonys head (the wee man got to my models) and i contacted steamforged games, and they send a replacement, free of charge.

Great company, and looking after this customer, already has me ordering more models.

I received a Ghast with no weapon arm, and a Stave with no base. Could be minor quality control issues since they are still a small venture.

That said, steamforged support replied to me in about 2 days and I had a new Arm and Base in roughly 10 business days, which I consider quick considering it was sent via Royal Mail to America. Great CS, no hassle at all.