Sign in to follow this  
Shudder

G'day

Hi Guys,

My name is Kyle and I'm from the land down under (Australia).

I come from a Meta highly involved with Warmachine/Hordes where a few of us have started to dabble into GB for a change of pace.

I play Circle Orboros in Hordes so I have chosen the Fishermen guild as they seem to have the play style I like (movement shenanigans and score power etc)

See you guys around the forums,

Best regards,

Kyle.

Welcome to the club! Guild Ball has proven to be a great go-to for us - we still love our big stompy robots, but it's good to mix things up every now and then.

I think most of 'straya has started with the Warmahordes meta - I don't actually know that many people who play Guild Ball but not Warmahordes. Maybe one? I think it's probably because we all have good taste in games.

Anyway, welcome to the forum :D I second the joining the facebook page for Aussie Guild Ball.

Thanks guys.

I actually joined the Facebook page at the same time as writing up my introduction, but thanks :D

I had my first official game on Thursday (I lost of course), and it was definitely a nice refreshing change, I still love Warmahordes, but mixing it up definitely doesn't hurt. Bring on more GB games!

I look forward to future events, in saying that, I'll be at CanCon... playing Warmahordes, but would love to meet everyone down there.

CanCon is always a good time meeting up with people I rarely see and meeting new people.